• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Poker Night Live

D

davisd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys,

My name is David Davis and I am a researcher on Poker Night Live, which is a UK television program on the sky digital television station 226 between 9.30pm and 2.30am.

On the show our main focus is the online poker community and so we want you guys to get involved. We need help making the following strands:

Poker diaries - send us stories about your poker diaries for the last week or month. Let us know if you had a blinding week with non-stop wins or a terrible week with nothing but losses. Send it in with a picture and we may give you a player profile letting everyone know about your prowess as an online player. We may visit you and you can tell us personally on camera.

Home Games - if you have regular poker sessions with friends, family or work colleagues then let us know when, where and we may come and join you. We will film the games and if it’s a successful event we may put it on air. If you host the game then Poker Night Live will bring the snacks.

Televised Tournaments - we are also looking for the best of the best of you to come into our studios and play games against our commentators with the possibility of the tournament being televised.

This post is for real, Poker Night Live is going to be big and we can only do it with your help. Please get in touch and we look forward to hearing from you.

David Davis

Researcher - Poker Night Live

H

Heshkak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting, would be a cool thing if I was on the other side of the pond.

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL diaries.. just read my thread on great beats :)

X

xtremx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi davisd:shakehand

Like the the show watching it at the moment:top: .

Like the sound of playing against the commentators sound like that could catch on:biggrin: ,Also like to see if the can play as good as they TALK:questionm .

Keep the good work up .:congrats:

Organize a Home Poker Game