natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't wear sunglasses while playing as I already have enough trouble seeing my hole cards without darkening the light.in the room.

It wouldn't help hide my emotions anyway, as, I usually scream "holy sh*t" and shove all in when I get pocket aces

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play with sunglasses cuz my eyes are light sensitive plus I look great with them on lol

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are pros and cons with the shades. You block giving information with it but at the same time you are also blocking Deception.
Why block showing your opponent the information you wanted to give him/her on Purpose?
Every live game players are looking for tells isn't it?
That is always my best weapon to impose a call or fold for my villain.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some players choose to play with glasses in order to cover their emotions. But in my opinion the glasses don’t serve to anything, simply because nobody can read anything through your eyes!
The eyes don’t give any information, but your body can give some informations if you are shaking or your face becomes red... So, you have to control theses things if you don't want your opponents to read you.
You have to learn to laugh and to make jokes when you are under pressure, for example in the case when you make a big bluff and your opponent is thinking... I can tell you by my experience that this thing may allow you to win too much money.
So, take off your glasses and learn how to control your nerves.

The pupils in your eyes dilate when you get excited.

If you pay attention and are sitting close enough to your opponent then you can see this happen. Maybe you can find a video on youtube showing this excitement.

I have actually been able to see this happen in my opponent wearing sunglasses when he was sitting right next to me and combined with other physical tells I chose to fold.

You will spend a lot of money just trying to "learn how to control your nerves".

But I do admire your attempt to try.

Good luck !