Playing in the WPT World Championships - My Trip Reports

D

davejorgens

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Yesterday was the ClubWPT Stream Team events. Happy hour, snacks, prizes and fun. Tony Dunst (first time meeting him) and Jeannie Duffy (my favorite WPT family member). Was followed by a private tournament hosted in the main ballroom for the team.

Attachments

• TonySmall.jpg
    TonySmall.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 5
  • JeannieSmall.jpg
    JeannieSmall.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
  • StreamTeamSmall.jpg
    StreamTeamSmall.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 6
D

davejorgens

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Won $100 from Vince Van Patten at the Stream Team happy hour, for successfully tossing a chip into a small basket from 15' away! Such a great time was had by all!

Attachments

• VinceSmall.jpg
    VinceSmall.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 3
  • HighFiveSmall.jpg
    HighFiveSmall.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 100BucksSmall.jpg
    100BucksSmall.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well, another great day in Paradise! Literally - for those that don't know, "the strip" isn't actually in Las Vegas, it's in the township of Paradise. Dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant with new and old friends, hear a voice behind me that I recognized. Dana White, president of the UFC
Did he invite you out to compete in his new SLAP promo?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great pics and reports! It was awesome meeting you. I am back home now so can try to keep up. :)

D

davejorgens

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
It was
Great pics and reports! It was awesome meeting you. I am back home now so can try to keep up. :)
very nice meeting you as well! Sorry we didn't get together for a sit down at some point, but just so much darn stuff to do!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was

very nice meeting you as well! Sorry we didn't get together for a sit down at some point, but just so much darn stuff to do!
Yea having hubby and friends with me limited my availability as well. I was leaving the Venetian to head to the Wynn on Friday hoping to see you and some other friends - but then some asshat spilled a drink on the floor and I slipped on the wet floor.

No breaks or sprains this time (this has happened a lot in Vegas lol) - but getting bruised up and losing 2 fingernails sent me to my room instead. :(

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Wow, great memories, what a trip dude!😎

D

davejorgens

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Yea having hubby and friends with me limited my availability as well. I was leaving the Venetian to head to the Wynn on Friday hoping to see you and some other friends - but then some asshat spilled a drink on the floor and I slipped on the wet floor.

No breaks or sprains this time (this has happened a lot in Vegas lol) - but getting bruised up and losing 2 fingernails sent me to my room instead. :(
Oh no - hope you are OK! That definitely takes you out of the action for a bit.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
soo cool seeing member in live event. hoping to be there some day