Playing in a poker club

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in poker clubs, I also have a lot of friends there, but when I play poker I see only rivals in front of me, pity humiliates and offends, this is my opinion, maybe I'm too cruel, but this is just a game.

No, it's not cruel, you're right. You have to manage to play without feelings.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the biggest problem with clubs is when you become predictable. These people play with you every week so if you keep the same strategies you become easily exploitable. Change it up, balance your game, and dont worry about friends.

I like this way of looking at things and I agree

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker is the same job as making calls from a polyclinic, only a free schedule.
My task is to make money, so bad players benefit me.
Surprisingly, Belarus ranks second in the world in terms of online poker winnings: for the entire existence of statistics, about 17 thousand Belarusians have won about 2 million together. Probably just nothing to lose.
One will win only if the other loses. Up to 500 thousand players can play online poker at the same time. 95% of them lose money. In the black remains only 5%. There are players who make millions of dollars ...

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played at the same cash table with my two closest friends, and faced one in a tournament. The money did not matter; all 3 of us are competitive individuals. You try to win; after, it is the same...still great friends. I taught my son the same lesson. I told him when he was very young that I would never LET him win at any games we play, and that he would learn to appreciate that. The very first time he beat me in an athletic competition was in bowling when he was 11 years old. He won fair and square and I was proud of him and let him know that he won because he was better than me that day...I did not let up. The same should apply to poker.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker is the same job as making calls from a polyclinic, only a free schedule.
My task is to make money, so bad players benefit me.
Surprisingly, Belarus ranks second in the world in terms of online poker winnings: for the entire existence of statistics, about 17 thousand Belarusians have won about 2 million together. Probably just nothing to lose.
One will win only if the other loses. Up to 500 thousand players can play online poker at the same time. 95% of them lose money. In the black remains only 5%. There are players who make millions of dollars ...

Good analysis to remember.Thank you

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played at the same cash table with my two closest friends, and faced one in a tournament. The money did not matter; all 3 of us are competitive individuals. You try to win; after, it is the same...still great friends. I taught my son the same lesson. I told him when he was very young that I would never LET him win at any games we play, and that he would learn to appreciate that. The very first time he beat me in an athletic competition was in bowling when he was 11 years old. He won fair and square and I was proud of him and let him know that he won because he was better than me that day...I did not let up. The same should apply to poker.

Thank you. It's a beautiful lesson of life.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have sort of a poker club, a bunch of us gather on certain dates and play poker. We dont pay any fees/dues though just friendly poker action and there are no friends at the poker table, you either take all their money or they take yours... at mine anyway lol.
have fun gl at the tables today friend

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have sort of a poker club, a bunch of us gather on certain dates and play poker. We dont pay any fees/dues though just friendly poker action and there are no friends at the poker table, you either take all their money or they take yours... at mine anyway lol.
have fun gl at the tables today friend

Good poker spirit. Thank you