Played a Live Texas Holdem Tournament

JopyJoost

JopyJoost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time I play live is at a local Charity Texas Holdem Tournament here in our community. Our multiply challenged daughter is one of their client the reason I play in this tournament. It actually is the only time I do play live which has only been three times.

I play a very tight and conservative game and the other players I play against eventually realize this and so they adjust accordingly. When I do stay in to play most of the players at my table do fold. I find most all fold when I am in the Big Blind.

I do find when I play against a smaller group of players (2 or 3) most all the time when I eventually raise they fold. This does give me the option to bluff, which I do randomly.

I find a live game is a totally different game than on line. I very rarely get into the money in online poker, yet in live play I have on 2 occasions. 3rd winning $350 dollars and 5th winning $250 dollars. Mind you the player field is a lot less. In these live tournament I played there were only 50 to 100 players.

I actually enjoy playing live more than online. :cool::D

Organize a Home Poker Game Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules