Looking for WSOP2023 roommate

shaq2000

shaq2000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello! My name is Shaq and I am a cash game player. I plan to go to Vegas on 6/1 - 6/14. Hoping to participate in some low buy-in tournament. Please let me know if you are also finding a roommate or have a room to share.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! My name is Shaq and I am a cash game player. I plan to go to Vegas on 6/1 - 6/14. Hoping to participate in some low buy-in tournament. Please let me know if you are also finding a roommate or have a room to share.
Bro, just search for Air-BNBs. Nobody here is some kind of angel that will give you a better rate than an AirBNB lol. I stay at the Flamingo, super cheap, and always a positive experience. Compare that to ANY AirBNB you find, it won't match the flamingo's awesomeness for the price. Maybe Bally's, but I would gladly pay the small markup to stay at Flamingo over Bally's. Sorry Bally's:)

Bally's can ball though, they upgraded my room to their best for next to nothing...I guess what I am saying is, either pick Flamingo or Bally's...no reason to search for anything else. Good luck:)

Last edited:
dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bro, just search for Air-BNBs. Nobody here is some kind of angel that will give you a better rate than an AirBNB lol. I stay at the Flamingo, super cheap, and always a positive experience. Compare that to ANY AirBNB you find, it won't match the flamingo's awesomeness for the price. Maybe Bally's, but I would gladly pay the small markup to stay at Flamingo over Bally's. Sorry Bally's:)

Bally's can ball though, they upgraded my room to their best for next to nothing...I guess what I am saying is, either pick Flamingo or Bally's...no reason to search for anything else. Good luck:)

Nice advice, although it could be fun or helpful to be around someone from the community, so if not your mentioned possibilites than why not. Good luck too. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Horseshoe (formerly Bally's) is not cheap at all. I am staying there in June and it is almost $500 for 5 nights - 3 of which are "free." The rates look okay but when the resort fees and taxes get added in it goes way up.

The 2nd 5 nights with 1 night free is $638. I bet the Flamingo is similar. And omg the Flamingo sucks so bad compared to the Horseshoe. I actually will never stay there after seeing a couple of their rooms. :LOL:

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice advice, although it could be fun or helpful to be around someone from the community, so if not your mentioned possibilites than why not. Good luck too. :)
I 100% agree, would love to see a non-greedy poker player in Vegas to help out a fellow player of the game!:)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Horseshoe (formerly Bally's) is not cheap at all. I am staying there in June and it is almost $500 for 5 nights - 3 of which are "free." The rates look okay but when the resort fees and taxes get added in it goes way up.

The 2nd 5 nights with 1 night free is $638. I bet the Flamingo is similar. And omg the Flamingo sucks so bad compared to the Horseshoe. I actually will never stay there after seeing a couple of their rooms. :LOL:
Yeah, I am only basing it off of going mid week, they all mark up during prime time to be in Vegas for sure! I suppose I was suggesting the oldest of the old for hotels (mark up's are America) It is what America does best, price gouge. I stand corrected lol

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just remembered that the 2nd 5 nights without using my free night and my Caesar's rewards discount was about $1200.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vegas is a very distant goal for me, but I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals, mate! 🤑(y)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas is a very distant goal for me, but I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals, mate! 🤑(y)
It is nothing I care about, ironic right lol, I just want to make side money…anyways, would be cool as hell to see one of these egocentric poker players that flip cards for a living help out another, somehow, I have my doubts lol

Best of luck to the OP :)

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever you do, don't stay at the first floor level at MGM Grand, the strangest hotel room I have ever been in lol... I get it, they want you to gamble and not relax, but omg, can a hotel room feel more like a prison cell? Not sure! I love MGM Grand, but wow....I have a couple photos it was that ridiculous, but I am not trying to talk bad about about the place ...I love playing poker there, just... if it looks like a deal to stay on the first floor, it probably isn't lol!

Last edited:
WSOP