Livepoker Bankroll

P

PeteBoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AT
Chips
What should be your bankroll in live poker ? Blinds 1/3€ buy in 100€and 2/5€ buy in 200€ ? Do you mean bankroll managment live is diffrent from online poker ?

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would handle the live cash game BRM like in online poker, and also with a 100 BB full stack. Normally you need around 30 stacks online, if you want to be on the safe side.
But consider also: Live poker players are weaker than online players (in general). If you are a good player, then your edge is higher. And that's why your variance will be lower. And that's why you can get away with fewer stacks, lets say 15-20.

M

micleo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the information

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have beenbplaying live poker alot now, I have been doing well playing. It seems like I am doing better playing live then online, I might not be playing so much online anymore . No more depositing in online poker accounts, I'll always play in C.C tournaments cause it is fun, and entertaining to play against great poker players. Playing for cash no more do way better live, live I seem hot lately. I'll be playing live tournaments , instead of online for now on. Won another $500 last night, I hope to keep on going on my weekends off.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
live poker doesn't need a big stack to win there's a small enough amount to buy chips and sit down at the table and beat weak players and raise their stack there, players are much worse than you think:LOL:

R

Rocketgyn

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think at least 30-40 buy-ins is ideal for this type of cash game

Organize a Home Poker Game Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management