Which live event would you like to play (besides the WSOP)?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
pokerstars Caribbean Adventure (PCA)

After watching the European Poker Tour (EPT) for years I really want to play an EPT event and it is the closest EPT event to me. There is always a nice schedule of games in PCA and the huge buy in games are always exciting and looks like fun to rail.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey forum,

I am not a live player yet but I guess everyone dreams about playing a big tournament at a great live event.

So my question to you is:

Please let me know why especially this event caught your interest.

I am curious about your replies! :)
Do you have a plan to play live at some stage Andy? How is the live poker in germany?

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Personally, I would like to play in the Las Vegas wsop. I feel it's the ultimate goal as a poker player, and it would be one more dream for someone from argentina, where it's so difficult to pursue a career in poker.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
So far I haven't been in a major tournament live, although I've come a long way from qualifying for one via satellite. I think it's worth trying to qualify because I guess the thrill is huge. I've always wanted to qualify to play in a major PokerStats Caribbean poker tournament on the PokerStats Adventure. Not only because of the big award background, but also because I adore the Caribbean, the nature there is wonderful. Think poker beaches and amazing scenery. I would love to take a cruise there this year.

hyfl

hyfl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
European Poker Tour - mostly beacuse of location in beautyfull, historic cities

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Somewhere in a lovely place!

Pokerstars Carribbean Adventure so I can chill by the pool and enjoy a cocktail in the Bahamas in my down time.

EPT Monte Carlo - An absolutely iconic setting, amazing building, and I can pretend to be James Bond while mixing with the rich and famous in Monaco.
Great choice supports your point

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I'd love to play EPT or any other live International tournament. Or the other way I'd like to play any big live poker tournament but I also to have any chances to score a nice result.

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
My dream is the EPT. When I saw my first EPT tournament on stream in 2014, it was very exciting and beautiful. I imagined how I could play there, at a table with other players, what my actions would be in those moments. Eh, it's a pity that these are only fantasies...

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to play any live tournament in Las Vegas. Las Vegas is the world №1 center of gambling with a special aura and the most prominent people always gather there.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I dream of participating in PCA, I like the destination, in addition to poker and prize pool I would like to enjoy the tropical climate and enjoy its beautiful beaches.

2myflop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hey forum,

I am not a live player yet but I guess everyone dreams about playing a big tournament at a great live event.

i would love to play all live events because playing in a live event would most likely be the adrenadine rush that would send anyone to their peak or send them crashing to the ground. me personally have found i peak all thru all live games and to play at such a Live game would just be peaky

erdeidavid333

erdeidavid333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I really want to participate in an EPT tournament. Although I am not yet a player, I will soon become a professional.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to play in the WPT or EPT. I always enjoyed watching those tournaments along with the WSOP on television. It would be awesome to participate in any of them one day.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
A nice question, I would love to play in the Bahamas. That would be my dream. Great weather, great scenery and you can even swim with pigs.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm from brazil, so I would like to play BSOP (Brazilian Series of Poker), and win of course kkkkkk!

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Because I live in the interior of a Brazilian state, I never played live.
As a result of that, honestly, any tournament for me would be really cool, winning would be wonderful.
A WPT would be a dream come true.

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, I don't care the name of the tournament for me, if the tournament is in Paris, it's okay

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Any event where Daniel Negreanu might be :) I know I won't win any live tournament so at least I will have a fun time :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey forum,

Hi, Andyreas! On the present time I am not a live player also yet, as and You... And I also dreaming to play in anyone a Big live Poker event!
Further Time Shows!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My dream is to play a series of World Poker Tour tournaments, which take place in several cities with live broadcast of the final tables on television, in which all the delights of poker are visible.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this would be an ept main event but since i only play online i doubt i will ever play in one of them.

Absolutely loved the ept episodes from years ago. Watched them everytime just right at the time when another episode was released.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In my case, besides the WSOP, it will be a dream come true to play any European Poker Tour event- it has stops held in some great locations(London, Barcelona, Berlin...), but if I had to pick one destination I'd go with EPT Monte Carlo - seems to be the most spectacular EPT destination and it also has the biggest prize pool(usually attracts some top poker names* it would be nice to meet some poker legends live)- go big or go home lol :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
PokerStars European Poker Tour - Monte-Carlo.
I would like to attend this event.
I hope one day I can do it :)

WSOP Organize a Home Poker Game