Las Vegas Summer Tournament Schedule 2022

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are heading to Vegas this summer here is a list of tournament schedules you can check out to play in! I will be there from June 23rd-July 4th so let me know if you want to try to meet up. I will let you know below which tournaments I am likely to play in.

WSOP 2022 Schedule (at Ballys/Paris this year) - CardsChat will have it's annual team event during the Colossus so I will play in it Friday June 24th and will re-enter Sat if needed. This is your chance to compete in a WSOP bracelet event for only $200! If we still have people in the event on Monday I will play in the $600 Deepstack. I will also play in the Ladies event on Wed June 29th.
PDF Schedule

The Wynn - It looks like the only Wynn event I will make is the $550 on my last day in Vegas Sun, July 3rd. But if I have had no cashes it might drive me to the $300 Orleans instead lol.Their tournaments are out of my league this series which is unfortunate because I love to play there.

The Venetian - The only Venetian event I might play in is the $600 Seniors on Sun, June 26th - but honestly more likely to play in the $300 tournament at Orleans or the $250 wsop daily that day.Their other events have buy-ins out of my league this series.

Aria- This series is saving me on this trip. I will likely play in about 4 of their $400 events while I am there. Other venues have events have buy-ins too high or are not on the strip - but I love the Aria anyway and have done well there.

Orleans- I may end up here once or twice playing in their $300 tournaments - it is not too far off the strip but will require an Uber or Lyft to get there.

Golden Nugget - I wish this venue wasn't so far from the strip. I am not likely to make it there since it would cost about $60 + dollars round trip to get there and back.

I will post a staking package soon and will sell approximately 30-50% for those who are interested. :)

Let us know what you are playing in if you are going!

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Best of luck to you Debi, hope you have a great time, I hope to make it to one of these one day.

:top:

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you are heading to Vegas this summer here is a list of tournament schedules you can check out to play in! I will be there from June 23rd-July 4th so let me know if you want to try to meet up. I will let you know below which tournaments I am likely to play in.

WSOP 2022 Schedule (at Ballys/Paris this year) - CardsChat will have it's annual team event during the Colossus so I will play in it Friday June 24th and will re-enter Sat if needed. This is your chance to compete in a WSOP bracelet event for only $200! If we still have people in the event on Monday I will play in the $600 Deepstack. I will also play in the Ladies event on Wed June 29th.
Woohoo!
Looking forward to joining the CardsChat team once again. I'll be there from June 21 to June 28. Arriving late at night on the 21st. My plan is to play the Colossus on Friday the 24.

Not sure if I'll play any other tourneys, as, we have a group of us headed there and are planning to spend a day at the Grand Canyon and take in a show.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Oh, this is very valuable information! Thank you for sharing the latest and up-to-date news as always.

I will definitely not be there, but I would love to read about your successes! I really hope for a photo report!

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning. I am newbuy in live event. How much money needed minimum or average. Now i only interest this. Next years maybe i join event.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woohoo!
Looking forward to joining the CardsChat team once again. I'll be there from June 21 to June 28. Arriving late at night on the 21st. My plan is to play the Colossus on Friday the 24.

Not sure if I'll play any other tourneys, as, we have a group of us headed there and are planning to spend a day at the Grand Canyon and take in a show.

So excited to see you again!

Oh, this is very valuable information! Thank you for sharing the latest and up-to-date news as always.

I will definitely not be there, but I would love to read about your successes! I really hope for a photo report!

I will have a fun rail thread for my stake that you can follow. :)

Good morning. I am newbuy in live event. How much money needed minimum or average. Now i only interest this. Next years maybe i join event.

It varies depending on where you are coming from. I would start by checking flights because that can be a deal breaker by itself for some. If you check flights and think it is possible we can all give you more information. :)

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

PDF Schedule

The Wynn - It looks like the only Wynn event I will make is the $550 on my last day in Vegas Sun, July 3rd. But if I have had no cashes it might drive me to the $300 Orleans instead lol.Their tournaments are out of my league this series which is unfortunate because I love to play there.

The Venetian - The only Venetian event I might play in is the $600 Seniors on Sun, June 26th - but honestly more likely to play in the $300 tournament at Orleans or the $250 WSOP daily that day.Their other events have buy-ins out of my league this series.

Aria- This series is saving me on this trip. I will likely play in about 4 of their $400 events while I am there. Other venues have events have buy-ins too high or are not on the strip - but I love the Aria anyway and have done well there.

Orleans- I may end up here once or twice playing in their $300 tournaments - it is not too far off the strip but will require an Uber or Lyft to get there.

Golden Nugget - I wish this venue wasn't so far from the strip. I am not likely to make it there since it would cost about $60 + dollars round trip to get there and back.

I will post a staking package soon and will sell approximately 30-50% for those who are interested. :)

Let us know what you are playing in if you are going!

Best of luck again Debi!

Looks like a full schedule for you.

Two years ago a hand you were in stuck in my mind.

You raised w QQ and you had two jammers on the connected flop....pretty sure I am also folding to two players willing to put all their chips in the middle.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice schedule. I will see you there. Looking forward to the team event! I will be there June 9th-26th and June 30th - July 17th. Exact schedule TBD but will play the Main, Monster Stack, Millionaire Maker, Colossus and the Seniors for sure.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck Debi...would love to join you in Vegas...didn't work out for me this year, but hope to join you in the Colossus next year.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden Nugget and New Orleans have decent schedule for "small-medium" stakes Live poker. Also, SouthPoint has a decent entry-level daily's that suppose to be softer than melted butter. Just came back from a week long Vegas grind. Managed to cash in one of the Golden Nugget series, but came up short on WSOP and New Orleans circuit.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck tabi . one of my dreams to make it some day but vegas is very far ,i am from middle east .but someday i will do it

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas