Just sharing my Poker Results for 2023. Tough year @ the 5/5 variance is rough ~

• Thread starter PokerPlayerAaron1982
  • Start date
PokerPlayerAaron1982

PokerPlayerAaron1982

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I lost the two biggest pots of my "poker career". One for 6,000$ after flopping a set going all in on flop against Kings and him spiking a set on the turn. Then another 5500$ pot after getting one outtered too a straight flush on the river haha. Had it been the 6 of diamonds instead of the ace of diamonds it would of been the 100k jackpot. Given straight flush over straight flush :( oh well.

Just sharing too show that poker is a VERY up and down game in the long run. You can lose for extended periods. I have a lot too work on my game as i strongly feel i didn't play up too par this year. Bought in for around 300k+ this year and lost about 10k in the long run. I mean its not that awful but still sucks. Im a big visual guy so here is a graph and session amounts etc. hourly rate, 152 sessions, 900 hours. I've lost my past 9 sessions in a row lol. And about 18 our of the past 24. Crazy #

Attachments

• Screenshot (459).png
    Screenshot (459).png
    198.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (460).png
    Screenshot (460).png
    177.7 KB · Views: 26
Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes the variance can be brutal. Nice to see another user of Poker Charts, used them a lot in the past.

Y

Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
this is a very good idea as it put yourself in control of your poker expenses.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sucks keep going u will get there eventually gl

T

turnupthebb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CH
Chips
this is a very good idea as it put yourself in control of your poker expenses.
Seems like he has to be signed in or something to access it, like some membership?
That is not really being in control because they can turn off his access any time.
I think it's better to just make your own spreadsheet, it's very easy to do that.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for sharing that Aaron. Bad end to the year.