Jacki Burkhart - WSOP Main Event 2019

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you all following this? Is there a thread for this that I am missing? I have been checking chip stacks all day. She just made a move and is in top 100 with 500 something left.

Nice going Jackie....keep up the good work !

I liked her interview where she waxed about how much she loves her day job....

Good luck !

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Tough Table for Day 5, but you could exploit the shorties, Jacki :top:

Attachments

• jb.JPG
    jb.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 74
Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you all following this? Is there a thread for this that I am missing? I have been checking chip stacks all day. She just made a move and is in top 100 with 500 something left.
Thank you! To whomever moved my post to this thread. It is amazing to me to see the difference in her play from ladies night to this tournament. I watched the espn feed the other night and she looked like she felt right at home at that table. I am sure being the big stack at the table didn't hurt, but it is so much fun watching her compete at this level.

Keep playing your game Jackie! You got this!

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck Jacki Burkhart in the Main Event

I saw she has a healthy stack. I will be following and rooting for her.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Came in here to let you know I merged your thread. :)

Thank you! To whomever moved my post to this thread. It is amazing to me to see the difference in her play from ladies night to this tournament. I watched the espn feed the other night and she looked like she felt right at home at that table. I am sure being the big stack at the table didn't hurt, but it is so much fun watching her compete at this level.

Keep playing your game Jackie! You got this!

She is amazing!

I saw she has a healthy stack. I will be following and rooting for her.

Awesome - I know she appreciates the support!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
C'mon Jacki we are all behind you and cheering you on to the final table.

You got this girl.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome play Jackie, was watching on the tube and commentator had said of all the women players you were probably the best of all remaining female players
Keep it up

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow what an amazing run, that too in a $10000 tournament, i hope u make it really deep and win some great cash. Have fun.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out. I played AK like an idiot

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Do not think like this. It happenes. I just came back here to see how it is going.
Do not make yourself crazy about this hand. I am sure you played very good on this
tourney and this one hand, just forget about it.
You will have a next possibility.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know your probably gutted right now am sorry to see you out,
But that is an impressive run and cash in such a huge field well done Jacki.:top:
June week 2

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good run young lady. Can't say it is what you wanted, but all in all sounds like a great birthday you gave yourself. BTW, great poker story. Rumor has it that it made an old guy emotional, thinking about old times. Have a good un.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done Jacki! Don't beat yourself up. If you really did misplay it, you will never forget it. So no need to pile any extra self punishment on. Definitely a run to be proud of. I believe you are earning some real respect from the poker community. I know that featured table with Moneymaker showed that you are the kind of player that is good for television. I believe that as you continue to enjoy poker and work on your game more opportunities are going to become available for you. Congratulations on another great run!

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I feel a little sorry that I missed this thread before it ended for you, but I did start following you again on Twitter after I heard Kara Scott mention your name during last night's broadcast. It actually brought back a few nice memories for me.

Better luck in the next tournament! ;)

Last edited:
WSOP