I've never seen this before

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You tickled us with your post that opened the topic, what happened in the end?
The hand reminds me of one I watched on YouTube, when 5 out of 6 players got pocket pairs: AA KK QQ 77 and 55. After a player with AA played all in, the only player with a QQ call. The continuation of the hand was like in the movies, which you can see in the attached pictures (the quality of the video clip is not very good).
It would be interesting to see how your hand ended up.
jpg.gif
jpg.gif

Attachments

• AA KK QQ 77 55.jpg
    AA KK QQ 77 55.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 38
  • AA KK QQ 77 55 kraj.jpg
    AA KK QQ 77 55 kraj.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 37
Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The presence of pocket pairs for four or more players is rare, but not unique. Your hand is unique in that you eventually found out which pocket cards were in everyone's hands, as 55 could well have been dropped on the preflop, and 66, 77, 88 on subsequent streets, before reaching the showdown.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday, playin on 2 tables. Get 77 on one table, and 77 go on turn + river giving me quads.
The very same moment on the other table 77 on flop, and in the end other player wins with 77 in the pocket with the very same quads

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never seen a sequence of hands quite like this before..

A hand last night in a live cash game.. Players were dealt, in order:

Me: 55
Next Player: 66
Next Player: 77
Next Player: 88
Next Player:9T

Has anyone ever seen something like this before?
An unexpected coincidence in the distribution of hands to each player, more surprisingly it would be to have seen how the post-flop game developed and who would win the hand in the end.:eek:

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I had an interesting case: I enter a tournament at late registration, get QT on the hand, go all in, collect a full house QQQTT. The second hand, again QT only of the same suit, again all in, and the second time in a row full house QQQTT)))

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never seen a sequence of hands quite like this before..

A hand last night in a live cash game.. Players were dealt, in order:

Me: 55
Next Player: 66
Next Player: 77
Next Player: 88
Next Player:9T

Has anyone ever seen something like this before?

Everything happens, it's not even surprising, he is so random)

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The presence of pocket pairs for four or more players is rare, but not unique. Your hand is unique in that you eventually found out which pocket cards were in everyone's hands, as 55 could well have been dropped on the preflop, and 66, 77, 88 on subsequent streets, before reaching the showdown.
That is an excellent point. :)

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
WOW. This was a fun read. Some really memorable hands mentioned here. Sadly my own memory is terrible and I can’t recall the most amazing hand I’ve ever seen. Thanks so much for sharing this great thread.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on the table 6 max saw four couples, it seems to me that this is done so that they fly out quickly and spend their money again,many times I have seen two AA AA or KK KK, although the chances of this are very low