Hellmuth loses a pot …then starts feeling sorry for himself.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
He should just stick to tournaments as in this cash games he clearly doesn't seems too comfortable and his 'weird' plays it's ruining his reputation as one of the greatest to ever play the game... like Lex said in the video above "I think he's uncomfortable playing this deep stack, that he didn't know what to do..."

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's classic where hero convinces himself that he is being bluffed.

stan1250

stan1250

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I would find him very hard to listen to, nothing worse than whining at the table

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me, Phil appears to be the specter of poker's past. Someone caught between his idealized view of the game of poker and the way it is actually played.
He appears to have a serious sense of entitlement, thinking that due of his actions in the game 30 years ago, he is entitled to every pot.
Nevertheless he is my favourite poker pro to watch on youtube/tv. His bad beat/tillt reactions are legendary. :D

P

PokerisEasy402

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
To me, Phil appears to be the specter of poker's past. Someone caught between his idealized view of the game of poker and the way it is actually played.
He appears to have a serious sense of entitlement, thinking that due of his actions in the game 30 years ago, he is entitled to every pot.
Nevertheless he is my favourite poker pro to watch on youtube/tv. His bad beat/tillt reactions are legendary. :D
Well said