Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I live in São Paulo (brazil), in the very location where there is the biggest poker house in Latin America, H2Club.
I played live poker my hole life, with friends and family, but only started really working with it as a way of income when I sarted playing online.
Do you have any experience playing live tournaments or cash game tables? Did anyone heard about H2Club and have any information about the place?
Thank you very much.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I live in Curitiba, and my house is only 5 minutes by car from the H2Club, I've been a few times to watch some national level events, but I've never played, because I feel I'm not prepared to play these events.
I know they have daily tournaments, especially on weekends with low entry fees, and it's well attended for those who like to play live, but I've never played because I don't have live experience.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in Curitiba, and my house is only 5 minutes by car from the H2Club, I've been a few times to watch some national level events, but I've never played, because I feel I'm not prepared to play these events.
I know they have daily tournaments, especially on weekends with low entry fees, and it's well attended for those who like to play live, but I've never played because I don't have live experience.

Courage man! One day it will have to be the first. A poker house of this size 5 minutes from home is a great opportunity. You play well here online, just a few tweaks and a few more things to pay attention to.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I live in the state of Sao Paulo too. I've heard about H2club, I believe there are houses like this one in Campinas/SP. I play live in a homegame with friends. We have a ranking, it is and very interesting. I play recreationally, but I look for content to maximize my results. This community even has good topics for that! Thank you and maybe even a table!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Courage man! One day it will have to be the first. A poker house of this size 5 minutes from home is a great opportunity. You play well here online, just a few tweaks and a few more things to pay attention to.
I've already been invited by some friends who play for the club, but I never accepted, I think it would be an easy fish.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is everything in there expensive? Talking about food, drinks etc
Necessary to think about this when pretending to play long tournaments in the place
I also heard there is freerolls happening in there

I've already been invited by some friends who play for the club, but I never accepted, I think it would be an easy fish.
Im counting on it :LOL:

I live in the state of Sao Paulo too. I've heard about H2club, I believe there are houses like this one in Campinas/SP. I play live in a homegame with friends. We have a ranking, it is and very interesting. I play recreationally, but I look for content to maximize my results. This community even has good topics for that! Thank you and maybe even a table!
Invite to these homegames ;) !

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always will be if never start :)
in the beginning we made some mistakes...