Eating at table.

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend of mine bring beer in the table and spill it in the table, guards stopped him playing

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eating anything other than a small nibble should be banned. A little chocolate bar or handful of nuts, I’ll allow it. But people sitting with burgers, sandwiches, and pizza just slow the game down, inconvenience other players, and get chips, cards, and the table dirty.

You’re allowed to step away from a cash game table, and breaks in tournaments exist for a reason. If you have to eat during the game then you haven’t timed your eating properly.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never eat at the table myself, and I don't think anything other than something like a granola bar should be allowed since your fingers don't touch the actual food...just the wrapper.

P

pokerballsaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me I'm mixed on this. I think it depends what you are eating. If you are eating something greasy then it's annoying, want to eat an apple or other piece of fruit to keep you going? I don't mind that at all.

I can't see it being banned everywhere, it will just end up mixed.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think it's a good decision. It is a matter of civilization and respect for the other players at the table and also for the dealers. I don't think it's nice for anyone to come in contact with any dirty or sticky cards or chips. :(:bandit:

macha2003

macha2003

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Food and play not a great match :)

I think it is really distracting and also kind of dirty too :)

I would not prefer to eat at the table myself and but people who eat do not bother me either.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah let's ban everything. Haha. You guys are silly. There is already to many rules in this world. Let's ban having fun. Put limits on everything we do.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Lol, i always eat at the online tables. And sometimes i even had a toillet at the online tables )))

I

ivey2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall smart move to help keep tables clean and chips sanitary although if its a long tournament i can see if they would bend the rules a little bit.