Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Earlier today I had the honor, and the luck, to be at the table where the hand that won the bad beat jackpot was played. The flop brought the seven and eight of hearts, and the nine of hearts came on the turn. Two players had straight flushes, one 56 and the other TJ. They got the major part of the bad beat pot, and the rest of us got $7023.00 each. :) I don't know when I last saw a straight flush, and here was a double up. LOL

Bad Beat 2 Straight Flushes Foxwoods 10 14 2023 Cropped and Rotated

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
There is a popular saying here in Bulgaria for such cases: Alive I was not!

Congrats (y)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Earlier today I had the honor, and the luck, to be at the table where the hand that won the bad beat jackpot was played. The flop brought the seven and eight of hearts, and the nine of hearts came on the turn. Two players had straight flushes, one 56 and the other TJ. They got the major part of the bad beat pot, and the rest of us got $7023.00 each. :) I don't know when I last saw a straight flush, and here was a double up. LOL

wow that's awesome ! congrats for that moolah! :love::love:
When I was able to play live I always only witnessed such Jackpots but the blinds where too high to sit down on that table ^^
Got a "high hand" once though.... flopped straight flush 8 to Q .
was a massive pot of 1200€ cause the turn gave my opponent a full house Queens over eights.
got additional 300€ for the straight flush . shame the exact same combination was hit earlier ...without that hit I would have gotten over 1k additonally.
but no complaints there, stood up went home and bought my gf a Swarowski necklace . was almost the whole win but I thought I want to gift her at least once something very special^^

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
wow that's awesome ! congrats for that moolah! :love::love:
When I was able to play live I always only witnessed such Jackpots but the blinds where too high to sit down on that table ^^
Got a "high hand" once though.... flopped straight flush 8 to Q .
was a massive pot of 1200€ cause the turn gave my opponent a full house Queens over eights.
got additional 300€ for the straight flush . shame the exact same combination was hit earlier ...without that hit I would have gotten over 1k additonally.
but no complaints there, stood up went home and bought my gf a Swarowski necklace . was almost the whole win but I thought I want to gift her at least once something very special^^
At Foxwoods, where this took place, the jackpot applies to all of the tables in the room from the 1-2 Hold 'Em where I was to whatever the highest limit is.

That is a good win you had...congratulations!

That was very nice of you to share most of your winnings with your girlfriend. I'm sure that you'd wanted to do something like that for a long time, and I'm happy that this fortunate occurrence allowed you to do it. :)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
At Foxwoods, where this took place, the jackpot applies to all of the tables in the room from the 1-2 Hold 'Em where I was to whatever the highest limit is.

That is a good win you had...congratulations!

That was very nice of you to share most of your winnings with your girlfriend. I'm sure that you'd wanted to do something like that for a long time, and I'm happy that this fortunate occurrence allowed you to do it. :)
Thank you, was our 5 years anniversary.
Need some wins for the 10th which will be in February next year😁

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
What that is so cool!! I wish I could hit the bad beat or at least see one go down right next to me.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Awesome! :D I was in a room once when a bad-beat jp was won. We only received $100 as members but it's still a cool feeling.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing hand. never been in a bad beat jackpot hand or even at the table. The closest I have ever done is in the same building was in a tour when a cash game hand dealt a bad beat jackpot winner.
congrats to the winners of this one. Nice pay out.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only once did I happen to participate in such a bad pot, but in online poker and I also played on a site that did not reward this kind of flop, but the emotion is maximum in such situations. Congratulations on the win!!!

Full Flush Poker Winner Poker