Cruise Ships

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have player Texas holdem on ships for some time. One ship had a screen in front of each player. This was cool. I also played where I had ace ace and on the flop I got AKK. Wow full house . I bet on every chance I had to keep players in the game however one person stayed in on the last card. I went all in . Over 600 cash on table . He called which surprised me. He had KK in the hole cards. Needless to say KKKK beat my hand. I was very mad because he didn't raise me at all at the beginning. What's your thought on that? On a British ship I was playing black Jack and in fine print on the card plaque it stated all Q s have been removed to make it more favorable for the house. Didn't notice for quite some time every time I doubled down. Lost a lot there I then quit playing. How was your experience on cruise ships?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Been to Stockholm cruises too many times but i am still not sure whether there you can play poker :unsure:

Although in these ships i do have seen blackjack (?) tables i think ...

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have player Texas holdem on ships for some time. One ship had a screen in front of each player. This was cool. I also played where I had ace ace and on the flop I got AKK. Wow full house . I bet on every chance I had to keep players in the game however one person stayed in on the last card. I went all in . Over 600 cash on table . He called which surprised me. He had KK in the hole cards. Needless to say KKKK beat my hand. I was very mad because he didn't raise me at all at the beginning. What's your thought on that? On a British ship I was playing black Jack and in fine print on the card plaque it stated all Q s have been removed to make it more favorable for the house. Didn't notice for quite some time every time I doubled down. Lost a lot there I then quit playing. How was your experience on cruise ships?
You were mad because the gentleman with quad K's didn't raise you at the beginning because?
I am also unaware of any gambling location on land, sea or in the air, where it is not the players responsibility to familiarize him/herself of the house rules.
I had my first cruise attempt cancelled because of covid & have resisted scheduling another because of same, bur every person I know who has gone cruising has really enjoyed the experience, hope your trip(s) were the same.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes they were great had a good time .