CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2023 - Outlast our Pros in the Colossus!

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to be part of the team event again this year. Just confirmed I will be in town from June 15th-July 3rd. Plan on playing Flight A (and B if necessary) Greg Brewer @gabpoker on twitter.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to be part of the team event again this year. Just confirmed I will be in town from June 15th-July 3rd. Plan on playing Flight A (and B if necessary) Greg Brewer @gabpoker on twitter.

Awesome - look forward to seeing you again!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Timing this year unfortunately won't allow me to join our team. I have 2 Grand Kids graduating high school, so, I'm kind of booked. If anything changes and I can make it, I'll post in here.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Timing this year unfortunately won't allow me to join our team. I have 2 Grand Kids graduating high school, so, I'm kind of booked. If anything changes and I can make it, I'll post in here.

Oh no, we will miss you if you don't make it!

D

djanjali

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello! My name is Anjali Singhal. I'm new to this forum thanks to @Ashley Sleeth 's youtube channel and her live coaching/ tips with Jesse... Would love to be part of this challenge if possible!

I'll be playing in Flight 70B on Saturday (and also plan on playing in the ladies tourney too!).

This is my first year at wsop. I first declared it (after years of saying I would) in 2020 - but then we all know what happened! I currently live in SoCal, outside of LA, and have been playing poker recreationally for over 10 years. In the last few years, I made the commitment to be better, get coaching, etc, and I've been noticing my progress slowly but surely. My twitter is @djanjali

Looking forward to what this forum has to offer and being in this challenge if there is still room. Thank you!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! My name is Anjali Singhal. I'm new to this forum thanks to @Ashley Sleeth 's youtube channel and her live coaching/ tips with Jesse... Would love to be part of this challenge if possible!

I'll be playing in Flight 70B on Saturday (and also plan on playing in the ladies tourney too!).

This is my first year at WSOP. I first declared it (after years of saying I would) in 2020 - but then we all know what happened! I currently live in SoCal, outside of LA, and have been playing poker recreationally for over 10 years. In the last few years, I made the commitment to be better, get coaching, etc, and I've been noticing my progress slowly but surely. My twitter is @djanjali

Looking forward to what this forum has to offer and being in this challenge if there is still room. Thank you!

Hey - thanks for joining and we would love to have you on the team! Please message me with your size and address so I can send you some merchandise to wear/use during the event.

We would love for you to spend a bit of time in the community between now and then. Ashley has an AMA thread if you have any questions you want to ask her - or just let her know you joined the forum:

Ashley Sleeth (Vegas MTT pro)- Ask Me Anything About Playing Poker

I look forward to meeting you in Vegas!

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow!

Everyday I'm surprised by the amazing CC oportunities you guys offer. Just amazing! I would love to be considered!

My name is Bruno Gama Massaro Duque, I'm from brazil. I've been playing poker for years and started playing live poker for a little less than a year now. I've been getting some great results latetly, own 2 trophys so far. Still didn't managed to win in first place in a live MTT but my ROI it's definitly super positive. ;) My last great result was last week, I've managed to get 5th position in a side event of CPH (Main event of São Paulo state, Brazil)

I could play on either flight A or B. I don't use twitter as much but my username is @duqnuk https://twitter.com/duqnuk

I still don't understand how this is going to work exactly, but I would love to be considered to play!
I still don't own a CC merch, but I would love to use it if I could play.

Cheers!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow!

Everyday I'm surprised by the amazing CC oportunities you guys offer. Just amazing! I would love to be considered!

My name is Bruno Gama Massaro Duque, I'm from Brazil. I've been playing poker for years and started playing live poker for a little less than a year now. I've been getting some great results latetly, own 2 trophys so far. Still didn't managed to win in first place in a live MTT but my ROI it's definitly super positive. ;) My last great result was last week, I've managed to get 5th position in a side event of CPH (Main event of São Paulo state, Brazil)

I could play on either flight A or B. I don't use twitter as much but my username is @duqnuk https://twitter.com/duqnuk

I still don't understand how this is going to work exactly, but I would love to be considered to play!
I still don't own a CC merch, but I would love to use it if I could play.

Cheers!

We would love to have you on the team - I will message you. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Debi are we still eligible for the last longer if we reenter the event or does it only apply to the first buy-in? Thanks!

You can enter as many times as you want to and still be eligible for the last longer. :)

(CardsChat only pays half of the first entry)

I plan on entering again on Sat if I don't make Day 2 on Friday.

D

djanjali

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hey - thanks for joining and we would love to have you on the team! Please message me with your size and address so I can send you some merchandise to wear/use during the event.

We would love for you to spend a bit of time in the community between now and then. Ashley has an AMA thread if you have any questions you want to ask her - or just let her know you joined the forum:

Ashley Sleeth (Vegas MTT pro)- Ask Me Anything About Playing Poker

I look forward to meeting you in Vegas!
Awesome! Yay! Thank you! and will do. Sorry if this is a noob question but I can't seem to find a way to message you directly..

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, my name is Joe Mussat and my Twitter is JoeShowdown. I've been on the cardschat team every year and can't wait to do it again. I play a lot of live poker tournaments with 100 results recorded at hendon mob and I finally have my 1st win being worthy of a rungood ring in Reno this month. I will play flight A and B if necessary. I hope to top that with a bracelet win and wish was all success at the wsop :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome! Yay! Thank you! and will do. Sorry if this is a noob question but I can't seem to find a way to message you directly..

I will start one with you to make it easier. :)

You will see a notification by the envelope in the top right corner of the page.

Veaner85

Veaner85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Would love this opportunity!
My name is Chad McVean and I was already planning on playing Day 1B but this would be a great option to try both 1A and 1B.
Either way, good luck to whoever is chosen!
My Twitter is @Veaner85, same as my CardsChat ID.

Last edited:
akhilbansal

akhilbansal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi... my name is Akhil Bansal. We have recently moved to USA. Thanks to @Ashley Sleeth's twitter feed, I got introduced to this forum. I will like to join the team, if possible. I am planning to play in flight 1A on Friday.

About my poker experience... I have mostly been playing poker on GGPoker up till now. After moving to USA, I have participated in few tournaments at bay101 in bay area, CA, where I have been able to ITM 3 times in 8 outings. I am still picking up the threads for live poker, but I have strong analytical skills and a sound logical assessment. My WSOP online ITMs at GGPoker - https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=811833.

Thanks. Akhil Bansal.

akhilbansal

akhilbansal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi... my name is Akhil Bansal. We have recently moved to USA. Thanks to @Ashley Sleeth's twitter feed, I got introduced to this forum. I will like to join the team, if possible. I am planning to play in flight 1A on Friday.

About my poker experience... I have mostly been playing poker on GGPoker up till now. After moving to USA, I have participated in few tournaments at bay101 in bay area, CA, where I have been able to ITM 3 times in 8 outings. I am still picking up the threads for live poker, but I have strong analytical skills and a sound logical assessment. My WSOP online ITMs at GGPoker - https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=811833.

Thanks. Akhil Bansal.
Made it 4 in 9 today and 2nd FT :). My twitter @Akhil__Bansal.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-29 at 2.56.20 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-29 at 2.56.20 PM.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-21 at 3.06.14 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-21 at 3.06.14 PM.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would love this opportunity!
My name is Chad McVean and I was already planning on playing Day 1B but this would be a great option to try both 1A and 1B.
Either way, good luck to whoever is chosen!
My Twitter is @Veaner85, same as my CardsChat ID.

Thanks. Akhil Bansal.

Would love to have both of you on the team! :)

Please send me your addresses so I can get some merch to you in time. Let me know when you plan on arriving in Vegas Akhil.

I encourage both of you to spend a bit of time in the community between now and then.

akhilbansal

akhilbansal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips

Please send me your addresses so I can get some merch to you in time. Let me know when you plan on arriving in Vegas Akhil.

I encourage both of you to spend a bit of time in the community between now and then.

Cool... thanks, this definitely boosts my excitement to participate in WSOP and chasing the dream of bracelet!! I plan to arrive in Vegas on June 29, will love to meet the team.

I will PM you my contact details. Thanks again.

Update - I cannot seem to find a way to send you a private message. In the above thread, @Tammy had shared a link https://www.cardschat.com/forum/conversations/add?to=Debi, but clicking on that tells me that I do not have the permissions.

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool... thanks, this definitely boosts my excitement to participate in WSOP and chasing the dream of bracelet!! I plan to arrive in Vegas on June 29, will love to meet the team.

I will PM you my contact details. Thanks again.

Update - I cannot seem to find a way to send you a private message. In the above thread, @Tammy had shared a link https://www.cardschat.com/forum/conversations/add?to=Debi, but clicking on that tells me that I do not have the permissions.

I will message you and you should be able to reply - if not post here to let me know.

Veaner85

Veaner85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I encourage both of you to spend a bit of time in the community between

Debi, I dm'd you on Twitter with my address.
Thank you for the opportunity!

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.... my name is Michael northwick ... my Twitter is @mrflip09.....I been playing poker for roughly 20 years (no pro)... I was on the team prolly about 5 years ago.... made day 2 .. plan on being in Vegas the Thursday before day 1......prolly will pay both days is necessary....

If you have room left I would love to join the team again...... thanks

WSOP