CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2021 - Outlast our Pros in the Colossus!

Halltxholdem

Halltxholdem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CC WSOP Team 2021

Ruth Hall here, looking forward to representing WPA on the CardsChat Team in 2021. I recently surpassed $300k on Hendon and want to go deep in a wsop event! My Twitter name is @Halltxholdem and I have 5,000 poker friends on Facebook. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to play with other Pros and hope the cards fall in our favor. 💜

S

saintsfangirl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honored to join the team event!

I am Chris Read and I am excited to be representing WPA and Poker Queens on the Cards Chat Team in October!
My Twitter name is @chrisreadpoker.

Left the corporate world behind two and a half years ago to take on the challenge of being a tournament and cash game pro. So far the journey has been very challenging, amazing and fun! I love to mentor and coach ladies in poker and we recently put together a ladies coaching seminar near Atlanta at Little Kings and Queens (my home room) with record attendance by the ladies!!

I appreciate the opportunity to play on the Cards Chat team with your awesome team of pros!! Hope to represent to the best of my abilities and snag that last longer prize. 😁:D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ruth Hall here, looking forward to representing WPA on the CardsChat Team in 2021. I recently surpassed $300k on Hendon and want to go deep in a WSOP event! My Twitter name is @Halltxholdem and I have 5,000 poker friends on Facebook. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to play with other Pros and hope the cards fall in our favor. 💜

I am Chris Read and I am excited to be representing WPA and Poker Queens on the Cards Chat Team in October!

Left the corporate world behind two and a half years ago to take on the challenge of being a tournament and cash game pro. So far the journey has been very challenging, amazing and fun! I love to mentor and coach ladies in poker and we recently put together a ladies coaching seminar near Atlanta at Little Kings and Queens (my home room) with record attendance by the ladies!!

I appreciate the opportunity to play on the Cards Chat team with your awesome team of pros!! Hope to represent to the best of my abilities and snag that last longer prize. 😁:D

Glad to have both of you awesome players on the team! :)

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see this is a 4 day event, planning to FT this one, so, what day is the last day, November 1?

Checking out room rates now .

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, let's see if I can finally get some of this done:

1. Hi Team CC! I am Bruce Williams. Known in forum and most online sites as shamanalix (with PStars capitalizing the S) (please correct spelling in team roster lol). Poor and old and forgetful. Been with CC forever it seems, ever since CC birds kept beating me over and over in tourneys when I played for other forums (back in the good ol' days!). I will be playing the Colossus A Flight. Twitter account is @shamanalix (of course). I think. Did I mention I'm old and forgetful and get lost easily?

2. Doing that. Hope I have good stuff to post and Tweet when the real time comes.

3. Still got my CC T-shirt from two (three?) years ago. Will have to locate the sweats. Think I need to get a new CC card protector, don't know where that chip is (it'll probably turn up now that I said that). Will again wear my white bucket hat with the CC logo stuck on it -- that I still have, and use often!

4. Will follow, and post this year's picture once in Vegas with everything.

5. Will do.

Two months to go!!! Thank goodness for online early WSOP registration with Bravo (and credit cards)! What'd I forget? ... (besides everything? ...) Five nights at Excalibur to warm up, then Oct. 30-Nov. 5 at a dive near downtown (why is everyplace so expensive the first week of November??), unless someone wants to split a good room somewhere (my budget tops at 500 for 6 nights including fees taxes etc.). To quote Flounder: "This is going to be fun!"

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, let's see if I can finally get some of this done:

1. Hi Team CC! I am Bruce Williams. Known in forum and most online sites at shamanalix (with PStars capitalizing the S) (please correct spelling in team roster lol). Poor and old and forgetful. Been with CC forever it seems, ever since CC birds kept beating me over and over in tourneys when I played for other forums (back in the good ol' days!). I will be playing the Colossus A Flight. Twitter account is @shamanalix (of course). I think. Did I mention I'm old and forgetful and get lost easily?

2. Doing that. Hope I have good stuff to post and Tweet when the real time comes.

3. Still got my CC T-shirt from two (three?) years ago. Will have to locate the sweats. Think I need to get a new CC card protector, don't know where that chip is (it'll probably turn up now that I said that). Will again wear my white bucket hat with the CC logo stuck on it -- that I still have, and use often!

4. Will follow, and post this year's picture once in Vegas with everything.

5. Will do.

Two months to go!!! Thank goodness for online early WSOP registration with Bravo (and credit cards)! What'd I forget? ... (besides everything? ...)

Let me know within a few weeks if you find your hoodie and card protector. :)

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me know within a few weeks if you find your hoodie and card protector. :)

Will do. But last time you said the T-shirt (got it) was enough and didn't need the hoodie, especially wearing hat with logo stick-on. That changed?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will do. But last time you said the T-shirt (got it) was enough and didn't need the hoodie, especially wearing hat with logo stick-on. That changed?

Nope - that is still sufficient. :)

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a golden opportunity for those who dream of playing a big tournament at a professional level, it's a shame I don't have time to embark on this journey, but who knows in the future I'll be flattered...

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I appreciate the opportunity to play on the Cards Chat team with your awesome team of pros!! Hope to represent to the best of my abilities and snag that last longer prize. ��:D

Hi Chris would love to hear your story on the challenge of going pro. Do you have a blog or something to follow other than twitter? I would love to hear your story.

Would love to do the same but doubt it would happen for me. Played in the event in 2019 for team Cardschat. Incredible time we all had. A good cash was nice as well.

Ken

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Would love to play

Hi Debi, I would love to play on this team.

My twitter is @pokergrrrl

I will plan to play flight 2 (but possibly 1).

Thanks,
Kathleen

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good
Lucky all members CC

I would like play with you this magnific tournament.

But now I can’t to do this. I live so far and I have my job. Maybe, when I LL stay holiday in the Las Vegas, I LL play with you.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Excited to be part of the team!

Welcome to the team!

:) Thank you, Debi! I am excited to be part of the team. I have been playing NLHE since around 2004 but more seriously since 2014 when I was introduced to the Ladies International Poker Series (LIPS) at the Peppermill in Reno, NV. I still love playing in LIPS events and also am proud to be a member of the Women's Poker Association (WPA). I play in a league with a group of women in Northern CA and enjoy poker both for the competition and also for the social aspects. I have met so many wonderful friends through poker. I also participate the the Poker League of Nations (PLON) which promotes more women to play in both ladies' events as well as open events. Through PLON I have organized staking satellites so women can pool their money and compete for the opportunity to play in slightly larger buy-in events than they would be comfortable funding directly from their own bankroll. I am happy to be part of the CardsChat community and look forward to playing in the Colossus as part of the team!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:) Thank you, Debi! I am excited to be part of the team. I have been playing NLHE since around 2004 but more seriously since 2014 when I was introduced to the Ladies International Poker Series (LIPS) at the Peppermill in Reno, NV. I still love playing in LIPS events and also am proud to be a member of the Women's Poker Association (WPA). I play in a league with a group of women in Northern CA and enjoy poker both for the competition and also for the social aspects. I have met so many wonderful friends through poker. I also participate the the Poker League of Nations (PLON) which promotes more women to play in both ladies' events as well as open events. Through PLON I have organized staking satellites so women can pool their money and compete for the opportunity to play in slightly larger buy-in events than they would be comfortable funding directly from their own bankroll. I am happy to be part of the CardsChat community and look forward to playing in the Colossus as part of the team!

That all sounds awesome - I need to hit you up to discuss some of those organizations and which ones you like the most!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally found my wonderful Cards Chat chip protector. That and a cheaper better room for Oct. 30-Nov. 6 are the only things to go right this holiday weekend. Ah well .... And editors please fix my info on the team roster, it should read shamanalix/@shamanalix. Thanks. See fellow CCers in Sin City in 7 weeks, if the plane doesn't get lost ...

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this still on? Got my computer back (still not fully working) to find nothing new in this thread and my info still wrong in first thread. Plus I couldn't get in ACR freeroll just now, no "enter" button. Registered for Colossus and look forward to seeing folks in Vegas and real life ...

C

ChrisFoxWallace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Day Of The Event

Shoot me a tweet @foxpokerfox and let me know what room, table, and seat you are in once you get seated. I'll have my camera with me and I'll try to get a good pic of each of us.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only way I'm not in it to win it is if I make day three of the $2,500 nine-game event. Repping Team CC. Good luck everybody.

Is this the great Chris Fox Wallace I think this is?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only way I'm not in it to win it is if I make day three of the $2,500 nine-game event. Repping Team CC. Good luck everybody.

Shoot me a tweet @foxpokerfox and let me know what room, table, and seat you are in once you get seated. I'll have my camera with me and I'll try to get a good pic of each of us.

Happy to have you on the team! And we get our own special news coverage at the same time. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have 12 players so still room for a few more!

CardsChat WSOP Team 2021
  1. Debi O'Neill (Debi / @ DebiONeillCC) - Flight A (and Flight B if needed)
  2. Donna Scruggs (belladonna05/@belladonna05) - Flight A
  3. George Mulry (natsgrampy/@natsgrampy) - Flight A
  4. Bruce Williams (Shamnalix/) - Flight A
  5. JoeShowdown (Joe Mussat @JoeShowdown) - Flight A
  6. Ashley Sleeth (Ashley Sleeth/@_ashleysleeth_) - Flight A
  7. xOneCoolHandx (Mark Moore/@xxmarkqmoorexx) - Flight B
  8. Ruth Hall (Halltxholdem/@Halltxholdem - prob Flight A
  9. Chris Read (saintsfangirl@chrisreadpoker)
  10. Kathleen Twomey (kltwomey/@pokergrrrl) prob Flight B
  11. Chris Wallace (ChrisFoxWallace/@foxpokerfox
  12. Ryan Laplante (Ryan Laplante/@Protentialmn) Flight B

WSOP