Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
rifflemao via Twitter 4 mins ago

LVL 21 just started. Brittany is exhausted but hanging in there. ;) Down to 9 players with $2406 gtd to 9th

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
rifflemao via Twitter 1 min ago.

Brittany finished 8th for $3017. Congrats @MadSquirrel28 on your epic run at @WSOPC @PH_POKER Event 2!

Temp

Congratulations B way to represent CardsChat

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very impressive. It must have been exciting. Congratulations.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Awesome job, Brit! Sorry I couldn't hang on the rail with you...I was dying on the vine over here. But we're all really proud of you! :party:

joker131

joker131

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great finish final table. how did team do overall

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awesome job, Brit! Sorry I couldn't hang on the rail with you...I was dying on the vine over here. But we're all really proud of you! :party:

Ditto here, super proud of how she represented herself and the team. She played with a lot of heart and it was awesome seeing her bust players left and right, and getting high fives from the rail. She was rocking a fearless table image, staring players down etc, and her table mates were clearly getting scared to get involved in hands with her.

A couple of the guys she busted left a trail of curse words hanging in the air on their way out lol, while someone on another table jokingly said during a break "I see you're still killing dreams over here!" :cool:

She said in a tweet to CC before the tourney that she hoped to run deep, and it was obv a mission accomplished. Congrats again on an exciting run, Brittany\MadSquirrel aka "Dreamkilla":congrats: Hope to see you again at future events...but not at my table!! ;)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great job Brittany and it was great to meet both you and Jamie!

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats on the FT!
well done
and TID!

madsquirrel

madsquirrel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you everyone! This was a wonderful experience to have... I actually was not going to attend when I got to vegas I was so nervous because this was a first big event for me in Vegas. My rail team just told me you got this, you know what you are doing, go take it down.! well on my way up the escalator I prayed and said to myself I have something to prove, i have been playing poker since I could remember and it was my time to shine! I forgot who it was when we were taking the pictures and they said the last longer would be between deb and her , well I just said in my head oHHH no I got this at least if I don't make it into the money!! Dreams come true I suppose! I did it and owned this tournament, a little disappointment in myself that I was chip leader and let it go because of exchanging but I will chalk it up to experience non the less! Dream Killer will return at the tables for more!!! ;)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you everyone! This was a wonderful experience to have... I actually was not going to attend when I got to vegas I was so nervous because this was a first big event for me in Vegas. My rail team just told me you got this, you know what you are doing, go take it down.! well on my way up the escalator I prayed and said to myself I have something to prove, i have been playing poker since I could remember and it was my time to shine! I forgot who it was when we were taking the pictures and they said the last longer would be between deb and her , well I just said in my head oHHH no I got this at least if I don't make it into the money!! Dreams come true I suppose! I did it and owned this tournament, a little disappointment in myself that I was chip leader and let it go because of exchanging but I will chalk it up to experience non the less! Dream Killer will return at the tables for more!!! ;)
I know I can speak for everyone when I say we are so proud of you!! Glad you decided to stick with it. Great result!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow.....guess that says it all....wow ;)

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I know I can speak for everyone when I say we are so proud of you!! Glad you decided to stick with it. Great result!

Wow.....guess that says it all....wow ;)

And I'll add a few more wow wow wows - so inspiring!!!

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great work! We need a name for that emotion which is half pride and half jealousy!!

:)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Brittany, are there any favorite or memorable hands from the event that you can share with us? Any big bluffs or crucial moments? Inquiring minds want to know!

Love the pre-game killer instinct and confidence, btw. :boxing: Is your rail for hire?? ;) They were great!

madsquirrel

madsquirrel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My rail was pretty amazing!! We are just now catching up on sleep ! Jaimie and I ended up flying home because we just wanted to relax. Memoriable hands I would have to say the 2 first all ins and I just happen to catch my flushes which pissed some people off, bluffs I didn't have any I played straight forward as much as I could! Elbert I can not belive you stuck it out until I was done, you keep me going! You are truly a trooper ! I am glad that we did the 3 way split and one of the rails asked my why I would do that and not keep going, my response was " I'm not greedy " lol.. Thank you for all the pictures as well and standing up when I pissed a few off!! oh and Dream killa I think Ill keep that name;)

Hey Brittany, are there any favorite or memorable hands from the event that you can share with us? Any big bluffs or crucial moments? Inquiring minds want to know!

Love the pre-game killer instinct and confidence, btw. :boxing: Is your rail for hire?? ;) They were great!

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My rail was pretty amazing!! We are just now catching up on sleep ! Jaimie and I ended up flying home because we just wanted to relax. Memoriable hands I would have to say the 2 first all ins and I just happen to catch my flushes which pissed some people off, bluffs I didn't have any I played straight forward as much as I could! Elbert I can not belive you stuck it out until I was done, you keep me going! You are truly a trooper ! I am glad that we did the 3 way split and one of the rails asked my why I would do that and not keep going, my response was " I'm not greedy " lol.. Thank you for all the pictures as well and standing up when I pissed a few off!! oh and Dream killa I think Ill keep that name;)

You're welcome, and any time! I was actually intending to play cash after busting out, but realized things were heating up and I didn't want to miss the action. My hope\expectation overall was for any one (or all ten :D) of us to get to the FT, so I wasn't about to miss seeing that happen for you just to go play some $1/$2.

I think you may have made CardsChat history as well by being the first player to get to the FT in a live team event, which if accurate is cool in itself. :cool:

Thanks very much to Debi and you for including me in the LL chop, btw. I didn't expect it, and it was a gift considering I was soon approaching push/fold territory. Much appreciated! :shakehand

P.S. Gonna start using #prenvy on Twitter. :D

Halltxholdem

Halltxholdem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2014 was great, 2015 will be better!

Wow, your hendonmob CV is very impressive. Good luck for future events, you seem like a great player :)
Thank you Leslie! My goal was reached in 2014, setting the bar higher for 2015 fingers crossed. Happy Holidays! Ruth Hall

Halltxholdem

Halltxholdem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, your hendonmob CV is very impressive. Good luck for future events, you seem like a great player :)

A little twitter action. Kristalina is busted. :(

But it looks like the team just wants to all hang out together! lol

I doubled up early & took team shark Kristalina out with AK suited, flopped top pair 4 flush to the nuts. Unfortunately I could not get my AA to hold up against JJ all in pre flop with the other chip leader @ our table. Yes he shoved pre. :-( Definitely a great experience, unfortunate so many team members (4) ended up at our table! WSOPC in January is next. Happy Holidays! Ruth Hall.

WSOP