Status
Not open for further replies.
DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ty. Three more days til vegas. Havent played since Cherokee cept for once or twice. Feeling so laxxed. Just chillin, gonna be a long summer grind

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an "older" hoodie maybe? Only says CardsChat on the front, so guess I will need the other one? Also debating on the cap. I keep going back and forth about whether I prefer playing with one on.

Also I think I need to play Flight B. Totally forgot they were on diff days - hopefully I'm crushing my tourney before the One Drop and won't want Flight A!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an "older" hoodie maybe? Only says CardsChat on the front, so guess I will need the other one? Also debating on the cap. I keep going back and forth about whether I prefer playing with one on.

Also I think I need to play Flight B. Totally forgot they were on diff days - hopefully I'm crushing my tourney before the One Drop and won't want Flight A!

Yep - you need a new one. Pm me your size, address and if you want black or dark heather gray.

They are not on different days - both flights are on June 30th.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in for sure!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep - you need a new one. Pm me your size, address and if you want black or dark heather gray.

They are not on different days - both flights are on June 30th.

Oh, okay, will just stick with Flight A I guess then. If I FT the 1k I guess I'll just have to deal haha.

Will fb you in a bit with details above.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably going to have Nancy Birnbaum back on the team this year! :)

Trouble

Trouble

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Little one drop

Llooking forward to being part of the team again. I see some new members names including Tracy and Amy Conner and looking forward to seeing you guys in Vegas. Let's make a l great showing on this little one drop and someone win a bracelet. Good luck.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Llooking forward to being part of the team again. I see some new members names including Tracy and Amy Conner and looking forward to seeing you guys in Vegas. Let's make a l great showing on this little one drop and someone win a bracelet. Good luck.

Glad to have you on the team again!

Txpokerlover

Txpokerlover

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trouble

Here comes Trouble!!! The last longer bet just got very interesting my friend. See ya there!!

Trouble

Trouble

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One drop

Hi everyone. My name is Amy Conner and my twitter account is @Txpokerlover. I have already booked my trip to WSOP and will be playing Flight 61B at 4PM on June 30. I would love to represent Cards Chat in the LOFOD. I am primarily a live cash game player with the occasional tournament thrown in there. I chose to play the LOFOD because it combines two of my passions, Poker and Charity. I presently live in South FL and look forward to having a fantastic poker year. I just recently joined this forum and I love it. Thank you and look forward to excellent forum contributions!!
Welcome to the team.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Less than a month to go!

DKnucklesFerg

DKnucklesFerg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas is so crazy...im excited for the team...we're gonna do well. #getthegold

S

sthecannon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to play with you all again!

I'm definitely looking forward to playing this event, with you again! My first event with Cardschat was the Planet Hollywood event about 6 months ago. Really great people and awesome players on the team.
This event should be even better, as we are also playing for a great cause as well.
I will most likely play the first flight, however depends on other events as well.
Thanks again

Shannon

You can follow me on Twitter @sthecannon

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm definitely looking forward to playing this event, with you again! My first event with Cardschat was the Planet Hollywood event about 6 months ago. Really great people and awesome players on the team.
This event should be even better, as we are also playing for a great cause as well.
I will most likely play the first flight, however depends on other events as well.
Thanks again

Shannon

You can follow me on Twitter @sthecannon

Glad to have you back Shannon!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm in for sure!

Ryan's having a great run in the Colossus (Event#5) sitting in 19th place with 39 left in it.
Day 4 continues today at 2pm

Good Luck Ryan!!!!!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know - so hope he takes it down!!

S

sassyblond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in for the One Drop!

Hi! I'm Michelle Richey, however I go by Sassy. I am a Realtor in Las Vegas and have been playing poker for 10 years. I love the game! I mostly play NLH tournaments and enjoy playing HORSE tournaments as well. Super excited to be part of the CardsChat team! I have this crazy thing with 1111 as well, so expect big things from me in this event! I'm @michelle_richey on Twitter. I believe I will be playing flight A.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I'm Michelle Richey, however I go by Sassy. I am a Realtor in Las Vegas and have been playing poker for 10 years. I love the game! I mostly play NLH tournaments and enjoy playing HORSE tournaments as well. Super excited to be part of the CardsChat team! I have this crazy thing with 1111 as well, so expect big things from me in this event! I'm @michelle_richey on Twitter. I believe I will be playing flight A.

Welcome to the team Michelle!

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"interested" https://twitter.com/eriklaugeson will know by mid June. Ive been playing poker online for a about 10 years. I don't have much live experience. The $1,111 would be the most ive ever spent on poker. Either way ima show up and support CC players.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"interested" https://twitter.com/eriklaugeson will know by mid June. Ive been playing poker online for a about 10 years. I don't have much live experience. The $1,111 would be the most ive ever spent on poker. Either way ima show up and support CC players.

I should have a spot still left by then - just let me know. :)

Txpokerlover

Txpokerlover

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching Twitter and all these wsop updates, I am counting the days until this tournament!! Excited :p

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck all!
I'm jealous. Would love to play this but unfortunately I'll be leaving Vegas before this. Ughh...

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi this is Antonio Olguin and I will be joining the team for Little one for one drop my twitter account is @antonioss23 and lets have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WSOP