F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey guys! Im going to have my first live experience in BSOP SP! Can I have some advices?
Also, is someone going too?

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello friend. I'm also going to BSOP Millions in SP. Just went to WSOPC at Unique Hotel and played the Brazilian Storm. Not so good for me, but the experience was amazing, I really recommend you.

I can tell you that you have to put in your mind the opportunity to play in a huge event, so u have to enjoy yourself, the result is consequence. Play the same game you play on the other places, do your best. In my case, the buy in was a little high, so it can make influence on the game. (the best comment I can do)
If it is not a problem for you, there's a nice chance to pick some chips and get some money.

Remember that this event is not only for playing, is also to meet some poker players, famous or not, to chat, maybe have a drink and make a lot of good photos.

When you get there, just make what you know, and everything is gonna be okay. GL.

meagain00

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey guys! Im going to have my first live experience in BSOP SP! Can I have some advices?
Also, is someone going too?
I live in Curitiba, I'm not that far from São Paulo, I'm thinking of going just to watch, I'm not going to play because I've never played a live event, and I think it's too much sand for my truck, but it's just an idea, yet not sure if i will.
If I want to go close to a weekend due to my work, just to stay overnight.
It would be nice just to get a feel for the atmosphere and meet some famous players in person.
I wish luck to you who are going to play.:)(y)

F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, the idea is more for the experience! But im plan to play at least one daily 300 or 500 to have some fun and play with another people.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon..Those BSOP events are the best in South America.Always many people playing them.I wish you all the success, mate.Tell us if you get in the money in some of the events.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Sounds like an awesome experience make the most of it bro, if anyone gets in your way knock their ass out of the tourney