• Thread starter Comegetsome1986
  • Start date
Comegetsome1986

Comegetsome1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am def. A daily player but this Pat few months seems like I am just losing and losing. I hope there all rigged games cause I hate to come to realize the fact that I suck at poker lol .. anyone else on losing streak?? Love the whole cardchat family such a great site for freerolls and good convo's . Hats off to the admins on this site keeping up with everything great job you guys do here.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was on a nine tournament losing streak until going to Vegas in early March. That changed things and of my last five tourneys I've been in the money three times, and have made three final tables. (One of the FTs was not in the money, and one of the in the money's was not at the FT.) I've read that the best of the tournament players are in the money about 15%-20% of the time. That is once ever five or six games. So track your tourneys, figure your average in the money, and if it is in that range then you are doing okay. :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Been on a deeper downturn for a few months now, picked up a small victory this week so hopefully breaks it once and for all. It will turn for you too, that i can promise you.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am def. A daily player but this Pat few months seems like I am just losing and losing. I hope there all rigged games cause I hate to come to realize the fact that I suck at poker lol .. anyone else on losing streak?? Love the whole cardchat family such a great site for freerolls and good convo's . Hats off to the admins on this site keeping up with everything great job you guys do here.
I truly believe all poker players go through a slump 1 way or another. I just recently returned to playing poker this year and last 2 months were a slump for me depleting almost all my bankroll. Luckily, am able to recover my bankroll in the past weeks.

Keep playing and perhaps your next game turns around. Obviously don't stop studying your game & patch up those leaks. :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
80% of players lose poker and another number of players 20% win so it's normal that you lose a little bit and you'll already win a couple of final tournaments and you'll already be in the black. Enter these 20% of players and win the final stage further if you win the tournament then big money and you'll recoup your minus right away

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I've been on a pretty bad downswing last two weeks. Before that I made two final tables in MTTs. That's just how poker life works I guess. :)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think I'm doing okay online but I'm having some issues otherwise. It's fkng tough down here but things will pick up, they always do.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my YTD on GGPoker, which is the only site I play on. The section I highlighted in red represents a 100 buy-in downswing at my ABI. As long as you're an overall winning player and managing your bankroll it turns around, just tough while you're going through it. This is doubly true for live players where you don't have the volume to balance out a bad run. Just stick with an ABI you're beating and play within your bankroll and it'll turn around.