am i getting screwed or is it just my imagination?

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pics of stepdaughter please....

S

SiMor29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has to be a piss take.

No-one is that blinkered.

S

SiMor29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You. I'd have done 1 of two things the first time the guy refused to pay up.

1: (My preferred course of action, given the sheer bare faced cheek of it all) Pop him in the nose and tell him to get out.

2: (At very least) Stop playing with him straight away, move to a proper live game with players who aren't chancing scumbags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start a blog, edit this story, get advertisers, put up with some of his BS and make a buck off him. Then 6 months from now, use the ad money buy a new car, and tell him he was your inspiration. Don't forget to add a picture of him.
Revenge is best delivered cold.

Now tht sounds like an idea:cool:

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start a blog, edit this story, get advertisers, put up with some of his BS and make a buck off him. Then 6 months from now, use the ad money buy a new car, and tell him he was your inspiration. Don't forget to add a picture of him.
Revenge is best delivered cold.

Sounds like an idea....not a very good one though...what advertiser is going to pay for that sorry-ass story unless you throw in some naked chicks, make yourself out as the hero, then send it to playboy...

RiverNoHelp

RiverNoHelp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This soap opera is like one of those "instant classic" sporting events that they show on ESPN Classic..Seriously; some of the funniest stuff I've ever read..The pessimist in me says this entire story is bull however in hindsight I really don't care either way..I'm in it now for sheer entertainment value..

A

Arrak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just wait a week guys (or less), when randy comes back from the valley i'll let him add in his defence. should be fun, since he already tried but made himself look like more of a d!ck!

Last edited:
S

SiMor29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where did he try??

Can you quote?

S

SiMor29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Addendum: Sorry JD, won't happen again. I'm Scottish, the air's always blue here. ;)

Jocksrock

Jocksrock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to hear randys side of the story....get the guy on and lets have a debate.....and what do u mean by blue Sim?...do i detect a hun in our ranks?

cali420fornia

cali420fornia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wouldnt be surprised if randy was using some of the techiques described in the cheating post!

S

SiMor29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woah Woah Woah!

I beg your pardon?

I'd rather eat glass.

I'm a Don thankyouverymuch. :D

Have you never heard the expression, to turn the air blue?