your percentage of correct answers with the Odds Calculator?

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm studying odds calculator but I still haven't had good results Tell me your experience!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not use a calculator. I try to play focused and think carefully about my every decision. I am convinced that this is the key to good results. And so, I do not see the need to use a calculator.

L

Lieutenant_OH7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I do not use a calculator. I try to play focused and think carefully about my every decision. I am convinced that this is the key to good results. And so, I do not see the need to use a calculator.

Indeed, a good poker player imo does these calculations in his head, you have neither the time or info to make a perfect calculation anyway.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You dont (and are not allowed to) use it while playing. You use it in a learning situation, as a tool to improve your ability to calculate odds in your head when playing for real.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are in a hand, and you lose or win, and after the hand, you are wondering if your thinking was correct, or did you just get lucky/unlucky.

You put your cards in. You put the flop cards in. Now, you have to put your oponent on a range. OR!!! (since you will know your opponent cards after the hand is done) you use the actual cards.

So now you chose to compare your assumed range of your opponent, or the actual cards. It is tedious and a lot of work and time consuming, but this is what you do off the table to get better when in a game.

I hope I am explaining this clearly but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator