Also, don't forget to deposit.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

My advice is very simple. Never bet all your money. You should always leave a little for life.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best advice is to learn, practice, develop, because in poker it is essential for anyone who wants to be successful.
Good luck.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
This question is in the Cardschat profile. :eek:
But in fact, the advice is very simple - practice, improve discipline in the game ( Practice is very important) and get pleasure from the game, but do not forget about the balance: the balance between playing poker and real life.:icon_thum

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Find your game also play with no fear and no tilt

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Focus on the process, don't be oriented by results. I win money at poker by making the most lucrative plays in the long run, not by winning some dubious plays in the short run.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study, find a strategy that works for your type of game and knowledge, stick to it but be flexible somewhat. And finally don't allow yourself to get blinded out in tournaments

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Instead of memorize, focus on understanding and the how certain spots differ. Poker is a multi dimensional game and shouldn't be looked at as a flat surface of simple yes/no decisions.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't give advice to anyone who plays as he wants and knows it's better for him.

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest advice is that you play with all the conscience of the world, never hesitate or block yourself in betting, always play with good management of your bank, always play with more than 40, boxes, that is 40 entries, of Depending on the tournament, or the cash table, in which you participate, most players do not respect these rules and always they get less profit.