Would you use a poker school at CardsChat?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some members simply can't afford to pay anything and that is okay - we want to hear from all of you. :)
And that's one of the great things about Cardschat! It's the great equalizer. Rich or poor - it matters not.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great idea but I'm cheap so I won't buy it,this is a great place to learn and improve if you want so it would have to be out of this world to improve on what you already give us for free,thanks again CC been repairing my leaks for years:bebored:

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You've nailed it - the real cost of training is time. Regardless of monetary cost, the real winners are the ones who put the time and effort into it. Learning is hard work, but it has has huge rewards for those who do the hard work and apply themselves.
You're absolutely right. But this is for those people who puts poker in the first place in his life unlike me.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're absolutely right. But this is for those people who puts poker in the first place in his life unlike me.
Right on! If you ever do feel like your game could use a little spicing up Cardschat now has a brand new free course. It's 30 lessons but you can pick and choose whatever interests you. I've been through the whole course - it really is good!

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your openness! I too began playing poker since I retired. At one point I may have had the same idea about making money at it. Perhaps I still do at times, but I've come to realize that's not in the cards for me. :) I hope it is for you though. Good luck - every success story begins with a dream!

Thanks for your answer friend.

And above all, thank you for good wishes to my person, which I repay you.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right on! If you ever do feel like your game could use a little spicing up Cardschat now has a brand new free course. It's 30 lessons but you can pick and choose whatever interests you. I've been through the whole course - it really is good!

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

So glad to hear this Matt and everyone please let us know if you have any questions on the course—there are daily threads for each day’s topic! :)

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not mind getting poker school skills. I have already gone through one school at PokerStrategy. It will be worthy for this site.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Roger that! Done.

tenor.gif