Would you use a poker school at CardsChat?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We would like to get your feedback on how useful a poker school would be at CardsChat. Please complete the following survey to let us know what you think.

CardsChat Poker Training

Completing the survey is very important so don't skip that - but if there are any other things you would like to mention feel free to do that in this thread.

Thanks in advance for helping us out with this!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat is already the all you could ever possibly study free University for poker in my opinion.:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and done.:) Quick and easy!

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Survey for Cardchat Poker Training School

I would be interested in a Poker school on Cardchat to up my skills. I am not interested in paying for videos etc. With three hundred plus thousand members I am curious how many people filled out the survey besides me. If I can help in anyway just let me know. Capo1014

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took a survey and was surprised by questions about payment.:confused: I believe that the school should be completely free and accessible to everyone.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be interested in a Poker school on Cardchat to up my skills. I am not interested in paying for videos etc. With three hundred plus thousand members I am curious how many people filled out the survey besides me. If I can help in anyway just let me know. Capo1014

I took a survey and was surprised by questions about payment.:confused: I believe that the school should be completely free and accessible to everyone.

It very well may be free - that is one of the things we want input on. :)

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Survey has a purpose which i don't like but the training will probably be awesome so by any means.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Survey complited. It will be a great start of new chapter on CC!

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
hi
survey done
how much would I pay? = Nothing.
:cool::p:):D

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I filled out the survey but there is already so much great information on here I don’t know if you need to do something like this. Not to mention the great advice from the poker stalwarts on here like Hugh, Joeisi, Mtl Mile, etc.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the purpose that you don't like?
I will answer. You are not allowed to ask the age of participants and offer a free survey to pay for your future thoughts. This violates your country's Constitution and the basic laws of international law.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The phrase "maybe" should be replaced with the phrase "it will be free!".:)

Survey has a purpose which i don't like but the training will probably be awesome so by any means.

hi
survey done
how much would I pay? = Nothing.
:cool::p:):D
I'm curious - why are you guys against paying for training? If you knew it was really good training and and would almost definitely improve your game - would that change your mind at all?

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi Matt
I am sure the training will be amazing, no doubts.
personally I can ill afford it.
So will welcome a free training. :)

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't take the survey but I see questions and answers about a fee-paying school in the thread. I think that school should be free. One question remains: will I find free time for school? This this is definitely a great offer from Cardschat.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Creating a successful school is certainly not an easy task. I believe there should not be free lunches, and giving it free would not increase this site's traffic enough to make it worth while, but going overboard with the pricing can definitely make it fail.

If you can create better/equally good content than other pay sites, but sell it way cheaper, then that is a recipe for success.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.

I would love for a poker school to exist in my beloved Cardschat, but today I would not be able to pay for a course because my financial situation is currently not good (obviously if I could I would not hesitate to pay for a course on this site).

My dream is that poker is my retirement (I am 58), since in my country the retirements are very poor.

Well, inside or not, my best wishes for that school, which will surely be the best.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker School

Thanks for the information on a possible poker school. Never to old to always learn :)))

Took the survey and hope to see what might come of this. As others have mentioned there is lots already posted on CC for one to improve their skills -- So Thanks CardsChat!!!

GL to all & hope you all are safe & healthy

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm curious - why are you guys against paying for training? If you knew it was really good training and and would almost definitely improve your game - would that change your mind at all?

Probably not :)

Also if you don't mind paying for stuff like this then go ahead ...

BenSprocket

BenSprocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, as is typical for so many on this forum, they want it for free.

Do they expect the teachers to give their lessons and time for nothing?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some members simply can't afford to pay anything and that is okay - we want to hear from all of you. :)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.

I would love for a poker school to exist in my beloved Cardschat, but today I would not be able to pay for a course because my financial situation is currently not good (obviously if I could I would not hesitate to pay for a course on this site).

My dream is that poker is my retirement (I am 58), since in my country the retirements are very poor.

Well, inside or not, my best wishes for that school, which will surely be the best.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.
Thank you for your openness! I too began playing poker since I retired. At one point I may have had the same idea about making money at it. Perhaps I still do at times, but I've come to realize that's not in the cards for me. :) I hope it is for you though. Good luck - every success story begins with a dream!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't take the survey but I see questions and answers about a fee-paying school in the thread. I think that school should be free. One question remains: will I find free time for school? This this is definitely a great offer from Cardschat.
You've nailed it - the real cost of training is time. Regardless of monetary cost, the real winners are the ones who put the time and effort into it. Learning is hard work, but it has has huge rewards for those who do the hard work and apply themselves.