Would you spend a few minutes here.

Miroslav_GG

Miroslav_GG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys!
I want to ask for some help. I realy don't know how to name it, but i guess it's variance. The last a few weeks I was more focusing on reading, analzying my game, writing in my notebook some strange situations i was in and stuff like that. I am realy focusing in improving at poker, but something bothers me. As usually I am depositing 10$ bucks every week. This week I promised my self that I will not go busted. I don't know what happend realy, maybe i learned a lot of things, maybe the luck is with me, but this week im running realy good. For 4 days, I double up my deposite, by just playing 0,1/0.2c. Today I decide to do something you might consider as idiotic, but i decide to take a shot. So before to start hunting the "sharks" I promised my self again, THAT I WILL NOT GO BUST.
I entered in 0.5/0.10 game with the minimum buyin of 4$. I decide to play strict ABC poker, usually when playing at lower limit, im going in kinda speculative pots. The game started so tough for me, everyone was looking to play against me. I had no damn clue why, they was re raising me, going in every pot where i raise and so on. First 1 hour i was adapting, then for the next 2 hours, I had not lost a single pot. From 4$ i made about 27$, then i continued to play, i lost 3 dollars in speculative hand and i decide to quit, cuz i felt like im not playing my "A" game anymore. Well, to be honest I am realy happy, that i took the shot and won, maybe today i was playing good, maybe i had luck, but after losing some of my deposites, i realized that variance and swings are gonna hit me and when this happens i will go busto.
Does some of you guys had expirienced that?
What I am asking from you guys is to give me some tips, from what i've wrote here.
Do you think the 'shot' was a bad idea?
Second, I would like some of you guys to set me a challenge or maybe we can call it, some kind of set winning limit for the day and loss limit.
I will STRICTLY follow it.
Why do I ask for this, well after reading a lot of threads here, advices you gave me on my other threads, I realy feel imroving. Also after reading some stuff in my notebook, I realized that im going busto, cuz i have no purpose.

bankroll 41$ (i like to play cash games mostly, also i've won a few 180 sng's a while ago.Any advices, challanges you give me I will accept it.

Thank you guys for your time and patien, Sorry for the bad construction of the text.