Would you fold full house

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night in a cash game I got J 7. After flop and turn, I found I had 3 J and a pair of 3 (on table). So I bet quite a lot and a guy called. After river this guy bet huge and I called. It turned out this guy got 3 J and a pair of 10 ( his hole cards were J 10, and there was a 10 on table).

Would you fold at river when he bet? I suppose this is my bad luck. Or maybe there's more careful way to handle this situation?

Thanks!
In this situation, you need to take into account many factors. For example, the way your opponent behaved in the game earlier. Most likely, I would not have folded your cards the same way, since the probability of two full houses is not so high.

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It also happens to me, not very often, and even in my favor (Full or Poker), but greed always wins me, and when I feel the security of a Full I always go all-in.

The moral, I suppose, is to carefully check the table and your odds, although there are times when it is painful to throw some good cards. To be honest, I sometimes think that the game is programmed to "eject" some players giving them the illusion of a strong hand.

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I immediately flight would have done.As it seems to me, catching the card it is necessary to raise the rate that the rest did not reach the card

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you had a good hand, I think 95% of the players with such a hand would not fold. at least I would definitely not fold

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You gotta really focus on your opponent when you are making these decisions, where their positions was, how they raised, what did on the flop, etc and the decision becomes easier.

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a boat I had to fold on the river.

I had A5. Flop comes 10 7 7.

Turn comes another 7.

River, a 5.

I bet. Opponent raises. I fold and only show a 5. My opponent told me that he had a 10. So I dodged a bad beat.

There was another boat that I folded preflop before I even saw it. I had QJ preflop out of position (SB), players raising and reraising, I fold preflop.

Flop came QAJ.

Turn, another Q. River was a 7.

Old guy to my left had AQ (QQQAA) and I folded my QQQJJ way before I even hit it. I have this weird tendency to dodge bad beats before I even see them.

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes bro in really good levels of Pot Limit Omaha your folding full houses many times if youre good

Folding in Poker