Why you bet?!

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet for value, protection and also as a bluff. Betting also helps us maximize fold equity and reduces equity realized by our opponents.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You think is a good alternative bet for bluff against more two opponents?!

Im betting and 3 or 4 betting to make a pression to rival, to play with one player only, to my oponnets think that i had a better hand than him, and then bluff with position, or 3 barrel bluff without position

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know why you bet or re-raise a bet!?!

Would you say about your strategy for win more money when you have the best hand?!

Normally you wait your opponent have action for you win more chips or you prefer win the pot soon?! And about the risck of you wait the hand of your opponent to be better and really it’s have happened?!

You could win the hand and in the finish you lost more chips?!
In short, there are value bets and there are bluff bets.We look at the situation.

D

DollarDonJon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet to isolate hands most of the time. I value bet to squeeze more money because a majority of the people will come over the top and you wipe them out with the best hand. Sometimes I take weaker hands down early because I don't want to get into trouble later. It depends on the circumstances more than not. But you have to have fun with it. Don't you agree???