JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
But he doesn't have a pair in his hand, I do, if he doesn't have a pair in his hand how can he use the cards on the table, and even using the cards on the table, he doesn't pair with any card that's in his hand.
look, my noble lawyer, the cards on the table are good for both of you, that is, the two pairs on the table belong to both of you. In Texas Holden, there are only five cards for each player to make the best hand. that is, in this case, the tiebreaker was made through the kicker, which in this case his(A) was greater than yours(8). If your pocket pair was higher than any of these two pairs on the table, then yes, you would have won. man, poker is complicated, I've been playing for five years and I still haven't learned it. you have to study, there are a lot of video lessons on YouTube for the guy to start learning slowly rsrsrsrsrsrs

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
But he doesn't have a pair in his hand, I do, if he doesn't have a pair in his hand how can he use the cards on the table, and even using the cards on the table, he doesn't pair with any card that's in his hand.
I hope I have helped the noble colleague.

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
olha, meu nobre advogado, as cartas na mesa são boas para os dois, ou seja, os dois pares na mesa são de vocês dois. No Texas Holden, existem apenas cinco cartas para cada jogador fazer a melhor mão. ou seja, neste caso, o desempate foi feito através do kicker, que neste caso o dele(A) foi maior que o seu(8). Se o seu par de bolso fosse maior do que qualquer um desses dois pares na mesa, então sim, você teria ganho. cara, pôquer é complicado, jogo há cinco anos e ainda não aprendi. tem que estudar, tem muita vídeo aula no YouTube pro cara começar a aprender aos poucos rsrsrsrsrsrs
My noble colleague, I am very grateful for the answer that it was actually a class. I hope to always learn from people like you.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best 5 cards regardless if they are in your hand or on the board. the two pair on the board are both higher than your pair in your hand, therefore your 88 is no good and the other guy had an ace kicker. Keep playing you will learn.

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
melhores 5 cartas, independentemente de estarem na sua mão ou na mesa. os dois pares na mesa são maiores que o seu par na mão, portanto seu 88 não é bom e o outro cara tinha um ace kicker. Continue jogando que você vai aprender.
these are difficult situations to understand for someone who is starting out, but I had many good explanations here in this post, thank you all.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My noble colleague, I am very grateful for the answer that it was actually a class. I hope to always learn from people like you.
I'm also still learning how to play poker. It takes a lot of study and practice time. Too bad I don't have much free time to study, but I do what I can.

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
both had the 2 pairs on the table, but the opponent had an Ace high, which is higher than your 8

simon307

simon307

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Imagine that you don't even know what your own 2 cards are at first. All you know is that the board cards give away 2 pairs, kings and boys. Now, a poker hand always consists of only the BEST 5 cards, so you can either have 2 pairs, or triplets+pair (full house).