When to bluff!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play , raise show cards, repeat with crap never show - bluff or no bluff, did I bluff its a con I think ! Be confident :)

D

Dingospo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play with only one person (others go fold), and you could tell he doesnt have anything, you can try him with pot. It is a risk, but sometimes bluff is the only option.

Right, but poker is about taking chances. I dont like to bluff, but sometimes I just have to - to survive on tournament.

D

denske203

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff

ive never ever bluffed in my whole life :)

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you have a good read on your opponents

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you bluff a bet has to make sense. Your opponent needs to believe there is a reason that you bet, not just because you suddenly feel you want to take a sudden shot.

mst32ro

mst32ro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff when i smell fear of an good player and never versus an confident fish :D !

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffing is an integral part of the game. I'm bluffing a lot. The amount depends on the bluffs style of play rivals, stack size, position, and so on.

K

kishiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im trying to bleff when i see ppl only checking after flop. For me it means they dont have good hands and they are trying to play on higher card u know. I can rise then and they will fold in that situation.