Whats your method on bluffing with online games?

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff on the Internet?

I say don't try it too often.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the game you can often notice the bluff of others. this can be seen in a number of actions of the opponent.
this is due to the fact that the player makes too much bluff, and this leads to a fall.

J

jaggafrig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bluffing is a great tool if used sparingly I don't mind getting caught in a bluff to set up a trap in the similar situation down the road

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don t think there is a specific way to bluff, ( if it s specific , then other players will recognize it , it will be obvious) . I beleive bluff is about the situation you re in , and the type of players you re facing.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the opportunity to make a bluff comes with experience.
the ability to see this opportunity is already experience and is not given right away in poker.
Bluffing is an art.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
low indicators of wtsd on all street. f3b and vpip, Ag factor :fight:

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't feel like I'm good at bluffing online...so I try not to anymore...I lost alot trying to bluff...I have bluffed here and there and it works depending on what the opponent is betting....but as far as big pots go I try not to bluff at all...I always get hit some how lol...so many time my opponent called me with A high and beat me lol...

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep some things in mind, If the Vilain is a fish I dont bluff, If a have a Nice Stack 50bb+ it's ok to try in a wet board.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, does anybody have a method they use to bluff other players?
Show them a raise or action they haven't seen you make yet. Lots of times the confusion forces them out.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not describe the method of bluffing.
this moment comes when I feel and see the right moment in the game according to the actions of opponents

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think playing the bluff in conjunction with the board and the way the hand had played up to that point.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To make a bluff I consider the position, the board, the players who are in the hand, if I made the raise or I made the call. I like to bring some cards in hand and take in mind those factors I said above to make a decision, but most of the time I based on the type of board, my cards, the knowledge and action of the opponents.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically, does anybody have a method they use to bluff other players?

Understanding what my perceived range is.. If my perceived range smacks the board, good bluff spot.Mixed with position, and knowing my player. If I get caught bluffing, making sure the table see's winning hands from me for a little while till I can get my image back where I want it.

Top 10 Games