Chips
When stacks small (20BB or lower) PPs.

achristian1989

achristian1989

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All in for me vary based on table play, stack sizes, blind levels, and my stack size. I like jamming with low pairs when my stack is low and it’s been lumped or min raised to me. Otherwise I wait patiently for a decent hand with decent situation to jam.

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I like to play suited connectors. But what is your ideal all in hand? AA, AK, suited or off suit, any pair????
Hello !!! The ranks of hands I would go all in with really varied depending on factors like: How many Big Blinds you have: (Your stack size in relation to how big the blinds/antes are at that moment), what types of hands your opponents are playing, and how many chips you have in relation to everyone else at your table, etc. Generally speaking I like QQ, KK, AA, AK Suited, AK off suit, AQ suited, AJ suited. I hope this helps !!! Have a great evening :cool:

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A wider range to push all in versus calling an all in. Also depends on position of raiser and his stack size whether or not to 3Bet all in.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely AA/kk/AK/QQ! ( Before flop)
:ad4::as4::ah4::ac4::kh4::kc4:

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop definitely Pocket Aces and Kings.. I can find a fold with pocket queens preflop

Postflop if I do not have more than 12-15 outs to the nuts, I am not calling or going all-in

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA and hope a loose player doesn't call off his stack with something like 84 suited and cracks your aces.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like risky all-ins, but if i have to go all-in, i prefer paired hand JJ+

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ideal hand vs. blind vs. stack..

Ideally, I prefer AA KK, will take QQ, AK KQ suited. The problem, all-ins are often forced, not allowed to wait for the preferred hand.

A small to medium stack, at end of tourney, that is often the all-in reality.
If I HAVE to shove, I'd like any pair, suited anything, connectors, etc. Usually shove with the first J10 or QJ I get dealt; not going to get blinded out waiting for a pair, or any ace or king.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
id go with QQ, KK, AA, KQs, AKs , AQs.....just any suited connectors and any high pockets...ship it in and hope for a bad beat!! lol. I could play them reckless (all-in) and I could play them smoothly. typically AK would be my best to play an allin

D

dungnc284

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always allin while holding A9

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My ideal all in hand, would probably be an AA in my hand, and the flop would come up with an A.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There never is a good hand to go all in if we talking about preflop. There always be a "gamblers" who going allin for fun and they are usualy so lucky that they crack your pocket AA, KK etc. even on the flop. I have mt favorites hands to call allin and those are AA, KK, QQ, AKs and AQs. Other pocket pairs or suited draws im going all after seeing a flop or sometimes turn.

K

kientek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pairs,but7pairs above and AK-QK

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing allin with high card pocket like AA or QQ. I don't trust much with AK.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
strait flos is my ideal hand , nothing to worrie about hehe!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands