What is your biggest weakness as a poker player?

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Letting myself get distracted. If I start to get bored I let my attention drift and that causes me to lose hands I shouldn't.

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not looking at flop cards and betting in the dark.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
telling myself that I will pay to see the flop, and if I don't hit, get out, then chasing draws or getting in the battle with a less than marginal hand as "hope". I talk myself into playing the hands I should be folding preflop.

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not enough patient for sur... not to go all in , but i like to be in the hand so thats not so good

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My greatest difficulty is patience, and also that they cut off the electricity service a lot, and it causes me losses.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest mistake is that you do not have lucky to have a high cards , you fold when having a high cards .

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly...I'll never make a good poker player. Im the worlds worst and what they call "bankroll management". If I lose a bit..I wanna go in higher limit..like I think i gotta get it back that day and right there and NOW..lmao..I play big tourneys that my bankroll really can't handle..It just depends on what kinda mood im in... Sometimes I do good and follow all the rules...And sometimes I go bazirk! :rolleyes::confused:

A

Adrenalinru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My main weakness is sng, if I get run over a couple of times, I fall into a tilt. I play better on mtt, but sometimes I'm drawn to sng.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness in poker is that if I lose a hand in which I was paid with some pathetic cards and I have good cards I get really upset that I don't control myself anymore and I give it my all until I lose everything or win again. .

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tilt state
and in general, the course of the game is very dependent on the mood ... this is bad

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The weakness I can be sure I repeat often is my bladder - I often skip its emptying at the break, and my wrong decisions in the game - good players would notice quite a number. We don't even notice many of our mistakes, and the ones we made in winning hand, as a rule we do not notice.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is that i m gabbling a lot speciacly if i was bored.

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I think my weakness is that I start with a small capital and don't dare to make bigger calls by doing so

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine is getting tilted when I loose to a donk that plays bad poker and gets rewarded for their silly play.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to get impatient after 2 or 3 hours play ,then play poorly

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering what everyone feels is their biggest weakness: do you tilt too easily? do you play too many hands? do you play at the wrong times? etc.

For me, I would say that my lack of patience is my biggest weakness: impatience while playing games and impatience to wait for optimum games/times to play.

How about you? Would love to hear from everybody! ;)

My weakness is that I don't like to wait, I like to play fast, and so I often do rash things when playing poker

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being greedy and playing when I shouldn't be. Knowing when to call it quits is one of the most important aspects of the game.

D

Damnbruce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing to long

Especially when I am stuck I play to long trying to get back to even.

B

Blue22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is not knowing what my biggest weakness is... :biggrin:

I like that! 😊
I too have many weaknesses that have been discussed here, but one of my weaknesses is feeling like I am being bullied so calling/playing when I should fold.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Tunnel vision. I get a big pair and play it to the hilt. Can't remember to play the basics when I get like that. Position, board texture reads. Use your head stupid!

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a problem with anxiety when playing a hand, I think I have the best hand and I try to stay with the pot by playing very aggressive with all the chips and that is where I make the mistake and end up losing the hand because I get very eager to win the hand sometimes without analyzing it believing that I have a better hand than my opponent's.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing poker is a stupid weakness by itself.