What would you ask a WSOP Champion?

MARIANARDES2022

MARIANARDES2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I would ask Daniel Negreanu how to play 10 hands without cards, just 35,67,32...

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
assuming that most poker players are good players of the game, I would love to ask the wsop players about how much time they spend preparing for the big game in terms of mental strength.
because that is the X factor of playing that level of a game.
physically anyone can sit on that comfy chair for hours playing, but its the mental toughness that matters.
so yes, how many hours,days and months to prepare? is my question.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Phil Ivey

I would ask him how he handles the gestures of his opponents and if he manages to take advantage of facing them knowing the quality of player he is.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would talk to Daniel Negreanu. I would choose Stu Unga, but he was in a league of his own and would be way over my head.
I would just talk about the normal stuff that goes on like how many hours a week does he devote to poker, what variants e likes to play, and other gambling he likes to do besides card playing such as slots, horses, dogs, or football.
Lastly, I would ask which games he makes the most money from and what games take the most winnings away from him.

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
My question to any world series winner: Do you ever wear that goddam ugly bracelet out of the house?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
my question would be how much money is he willing to sell his bracelet for and how much does he mean to him whether he thinks of keeping this bracelet as a souvenir he won or whether he will give it to someone in the future whether he wears this bracelet all the time outside of poker on the street when he walks or if he only wears it for tournaments does the bracelet bring him good luck in the game

WSOP