What is the most important weapon in tournaments for you?

blef121

blef121

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the most important weapon in tournaments for you? For me, the most important and main weapon is patience, even when you are dealt the worst cards, you have to endure endure and endure again until the nuts or 90% of the victory in the flop, videos and films help me with this. What is more important to you than patience?

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
having enough buy ins to go through all the cold runs

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a big fan of "blind aggression", but after we have played for awhile we do realize that being passive just isn't going to get it done. (Passive is different than patient.)

Learn how to be deliberate about your betting and raising, and you will be able to use your "chips as weapons".

Good luck and God Bless

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the option of an rebuy :p and the needed balance to risk it for good hands/ that is my way to learn about players seeing as much hands as possible! :p

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mine would be paying attention to the game. By playing and really watching whats going on you can pick up things many other players will not. At the wsop i noticed a player who gave away the fact he was about to fold. I tested the fact and he showed me his hand. He had the winner but I got the chips.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knowing yourself is the first fundamental step to understanding how the other will behave. The more experiences you have, the greater the number of associations you can make and the better able you are to identify which level or confrontation you are at.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In addition to patience, the most important thing for me when playing in a tournament is to have a game plan that spells out all the actions in a given situation, which helps me in long-term concentration.