what limits for what bankroll?

A

aircasar9876

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had a really up and down poker life. im 22 now and havent found a site i could win big on..i think i lack patience really bad and blew up a lot in my past. I play to high of limits for my bankrol. for example i join 20 dollar sit and goes if i have 100 or more. im pretty sure thats too high to most people. back when i played on ftp i was only 16 but had my brother help me and had been playing and reading books for about 2 years about poker and gave it a shot. had 500 i deposited and in a week turned it into 5 grand. playing 100 dollar sit and goes mostly if i remember right. I final tabled a big tourny and made like 11 grand going out with kk to aj runner runner jacks to lose )= he won like 50 grand later on. had i won the hand i knock him out. he cripled me lol. anyway, i just said that to show i know how to play. from the start i was fairly good and i know the right move and most spots. the percentages and stuff or really close anyway. but i have never had a win over 3 grand since black friday....i think i have skill. im not cocky about it or thinking im the greatest. im well aware that i have a lot to learn. I just cant figure out how to manage a bankroll properly. i think i know what u should do i just cant believe the only way to manage it is to play .5.10 cent cash tables if u have like 100 bucks. is this what all winning players do?

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management