What % Do You Win With AA?

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA frustrates me more and more: D In two days I have already been eliminated three times from AA preflop (twice vs KK and once vs QQ)

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those Are All Good Questions...

Well you could also ask the following questions ;
How many did you win with AA
When you preflop raise and nobody call or 3bets --> almost nothing
In what position can it be played with the most value?
How big is the 3-bet you place?

ANy suggestions/remarks

Unfortunately, I do not have the data to answer all those questions, but I can say that I do not always play them the same, so for example, how much of a 3-bet do I place? It would all just depend on my chipstack, the villains chipstack, but suffice to say, if I was re-raised, I would not be bashful.

As for your first question, as to how many I win with AA, I think I answered that in my initial post in terms of %. If you are asking how many $'s or chips I won with AA, I do not have that info. I would also say that the win % stats I posted are a combination of freerolls, cash games, sit n go's etc... so that makes it a difficult equation to ask how much I have won with AA... $'s / Chips etc... not exactly equal.

As for what position can it be played for most value, You obviously have a lot of value pre-flop, but you may not win many chips if you raise big (as you said, or perhaps you might), depending on your position and your opponents. I think that after that it is very board dependent. Unless you flop an A on a rainbow disconnected board, you can not be totally comfortable. So to answer your question, it can be played for most value pre-flop, but you may not be maximizing your chip win. If you are willing to accept some risk (No Risk-It, No Bisk-It) you can drag it at Post Flop and try to win a bigger pot.

Best of Luck at The Tables, TheFly1973 And All,

CheezeWiz

P

Pokerbluffer123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
90% AA wins unless some amertures or aggressive players call with 2 7 and get lucky in turn and river

T

thefly1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hate and remember the times that I went preflop allinn with AA and come against KK or JJ.

Then loosing the hand because they hit a flush or a straight.

Really hard to take...