What do you think are the most important factors for poker success?

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reviewing your poker hands is definately important. It helped me a lot at least and I would recommend it to everyone. I would also patience is very important. Don't rush.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll management, confidence, and a little bit of lady luck are keys to success in poker.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, Everyone! On the present time I can to say the next, that more important for me for a success in the Poker: first of all, this is
a bankroll management. By my opinion is a cornerstone in the Poker! I think, the right bankroll management is more important,
than your Poker Skill, because you have not enough Skill on the moment, but you do a good control over your bankroll, I think, if you not play in the big plus, but you and not play in the big minus at least exactly! And this is a very important for inside condition
every player, that move further! Next, what follows for bankroll management, by my opinion,this is a right chosen discipline or disciplines of Poker, and regime this discipline (normal, turbo, hyper), which fit only You! And only after this, I think, follows your
own Skill, over which need to work and to polish permanently!.. And else: need, as more quickly, identify themselves, who are you: cash player or tournament player?..This is a very important, because these are absolutely different kinds of Poker! :fight:

I totally agree with what you described. I'm a negative example of the importance of banroll management. I've been playing poker for a long time, and of course I've heard of bankroll management, but I didn't believe in its importance. The result of this was that my bankroll was constantly collapsing and I had to put money in the pot to play.
Now I follow some basic rules, so lately the result is visible.

C

Chachaboy1975

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management, confidence, and a little bit of lady luck are keys to success in poker.

I agree totally because a confident player can manage their bankroll. Scared player blind themselves out. I use to make it to the end of many tournament when I was beggining and learned the hard way about bankroll management on final tables. You won’t see me blind myself to death no more.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, Player recognition, and of course luck

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, everyone goes their own way, even if at first it leads to a dead end.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience patience more patience and a big bankroll helps

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good strategy, dealing with tilt, constantly improving, luck, no borthering factors while playing, bankroll managment.