what you prefer,, A/10o or K/Qo to call a shove against 2 opponents

Darsno

Darsno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding Too

Yeah. If you are not extremely short-stacked, those are not shoving hands by any means. Do you, uh, regularly jam.. with those.. hands?

:confused::confused:

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
None of the above, I wouldn't call even if they were suited.

eddy78

eddy78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the feedback, I was just curious, but the question here wasnt fold raise or re-shave. let me explain my self better, let's say the hero is on BB position and the button shove and the SB call and hero are getting go odds to call wich hand wold you feel more comfortable with, to go against 2 opponents. A10o or K/Qo

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
After 2 shoves, I am always folding them 2 holdings.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is another weird question...You shouldn't be asking about putting yourself in impossible situations. Ask more questions of more realistic situations where you would find yourself in. If you find yourself in the A10 or KQ spot, you're in the wrong spot.

Reh1980

Reh1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a heads up I would pay cm k.qo now against two xoves eh fold in the right.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neither. Both are a fold. If you have a good read on one opponent or one short stacked opponent maybe either could be a call; but against 2 its always a fold.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with everyone else. Fold all day every day, no doubts, no regrets

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you prefer,, A/10o or K/Qo to call a shove against 2 opponents

Hard to think of non short stack situations that either would be good. Short stacked I like A10o

eddy78

eddy78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am not talking about call 100 BBs plus. if you get odds only. lets say late stage of tournament BT shoves 4BB SB call. pot is around 10BB and you have to add 3BB more right. ? you are getting odds 3to 1 you most gonna call with any of those to hands, but which of those two would you prefer. please don't leave a comment saying fold. I understand that I didn't make my self clear before and I am sorry. but considering those odd maybe now you guys can comment and pick on of those hand. thanks

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a good tournament, I would not use these hands for a stake, unless I can use them at the beginning of the tournament.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villain Range in SB

i am not talking about call 100 BBs plus. if you get odds only. lets say late stage of tournament BT shoves 4BB SB call. pot is around 10BB and you have to add 3BB more right. ? you are getting odds 3to 1 you most gonna call with any of those to hands, but which of those two would you prefer. please don't leave a comment saying fold. I understand that I didn't make my self clear before and I am sorry. but considering those odd maybe now you guys can comment and pick on of those hand. thanks

Thank U 4 Posting.

The SB stack size and tendencies matter. If the SB will call, then fold, both are a raise.
If the SB is more likely trapping both are a call if you have a decent stack size. You need the chips to say chase a straight draw if the SB comes out firing on the flop. Then you have to know SB is trapping and not get broke with one pair. U have position so you can make a move and get SB to fold AX post flop if SB will fold.

You really want to get heads up with the all-in if you can as both A10 and KQ should be ahead of a 4bb BTN shove range. So your BB raise size needs to be large to get SB to fold if they will fold.

Hope this helps

:):)

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, IF I had to choose, I'd go with K/Q.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends if they are suited.If i must choose out of random like here and in this moment by not knowing anything about your opponents i would go with KQ cause it is highly probability that they are going with the ace in their hands.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would fold. But if the blinds put me all in on the following hand , I would stay in this hand and risk it with the KQos hoping for a straight. But you know online poker, will flop the KQJ, so I would lose anyways. Their straight to my 2 pair.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The OP should not consider calling shove against 2 opponents with those cards.
If I had AK yes
notA10 or KQ it’s a fold

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to choose. I pick the KQ only because I am assuming the villians would be shoving with at least an Ace something.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would fold. But if the blinds put me all in on the following hand , I would stay in this hand and risk it with the KQos hoping for a straight. But you know online poker, will flop the KQJ, so I would lose anyways. Their straight to my 2 pair.

That sounds exactly like what would happen to me haha. 2-pair is never good in my experience anyway.

Constantinoleon

Constantinoleon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Constantinoleon

I prefer to play a tournament than live tables. And I prefer a pair of 2 to a pair of A.