What do you do with Flush Draws?

S

screamingmidget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Assuming everything is steady with a standard pot size compared with every other player, what do you do? Raise or Call?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends, if there are a number of people in the pot I may call rather than get reraised of the hand on a draw. If out of position may check call but this also varies on the other players involved. If short stacks are involved they may shove with a weak hit so also have to take that into account. Obviously a nut flush with over cards or with straight draws too is stronger.

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends, if there are a number of people in the pot I may call rather than get reraised of the hand on a draw. If out of position may check call but this also varies on the other players involved. If short stacks are involved they may shove with a weak hit so also have to take that into account. Obviously a nut flush with over cards or with straight draws too is stronger.

Exactly

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
push or call , depends on amount of dead money

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I would raise, if they fold, all good, if they call you’ve still got the draw, I would also probably keep betting if I missed( depending on previous play), and sometimes not lol, different days, different ways��

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't stretch things so much with a flush draw. I try them but not most of the times!

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think less experienced donkey players tend to overplay flush draws. Like its okay to play it aggressively, but when your opponent shows that he aint folding and you continue like its a coin flip ... Which its certainly not. Chances to hit flush on the flop are roughly 30 per cent. So if two players are al in and you holding some decent flush draw then it might be profitable.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually check or call until I hit my flush. Then, I sometimes slow play it or raise alot depending on the situation.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I am trying to create a trap for my opponent. That is, I try to create conditions for the aggression of my opponent and thus use the situation to my advantage.
Good luck.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"What to do with flush draws" - Hit'em. Hit'em hard.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I used to play it aggressive, make some raises waiting for my flush projected, sometimes I got it other times not, but now I play it differently I try not to invest a lot of money, now I only call if I am out of position and when I have position I try to hide my Draft playing it cheaper and managed to get it on the river I make a bet the size of by or half the pot, that will depend on the size of my stack of chips and that of my opponent and their style of play.

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It always depend how the hand was played....

And depending on what other player does I take into account stack size, if is possible that he has higher flush draw for me and if there is pairs on the table...

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
depend of my pocket card ....with high card i go slowly but probably with low card i will push hard

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Read table, position..

If your table is full of TAG, real players, you should proceed normally. If you raise, they will fold. Give a standard or min raise, then proceed to milk hand, if it plays out in your favor.
Position is key. If you have postition, use it effectively, don't be too aggressive.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That,s all depends on situation and the decisions can be different. As example, at the flop, if i have a flush draw, i can move all in, so my opponents can fold it, or even if they call i will still have outs to hit the best hand and win it. At some hands, if you are not sure, that your flush draw is the highest, better just to keep patience and check, maybe make a small bet on the river and fold, if someone will raise you.

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I raise flop/turn if I have the higher cards but raise the river anyways.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's no need to overplay this hand. But I'm sure many have different opinions which is cool too:)

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First I look at my position. If I'm in the final positions and no one has raised, I raise 2BB. If someone has already raised just paid. If I am in the starting positions, I raise 1BB and evaluate the response of the table. After the flop is over, I start praying. lol

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the circumstances, but in most cases it will be a call to see the turn and river as cheaply as possible !!!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that aggression is needed here in rare cases, but if you strengthen your hand on the turn or river, you can safely bet.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really depends on my position
I can defend it and just call but if i have a flush draw on the flop whole holding the 2 suited cards
I would bet the flop to get something in the pot if i do hit it,

But if i have not much chips i would probably go all-in.

As you can see it depends where you stand. And how many chips you got

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually just call but every once in awhile against a single opponent I will do a min raise and then bluff on later streets if I don't get there

Full Flush Poker