Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I hope you share with me and another people to improve playing póker.

Thanks.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Thanks.
There is an old saying that goes, "If advice was good, no one would give it for free."

I'm not the best person to talk about poker, because I've never gone deep into studies, and my knowledge, I'd say it's the basics.
But if you want to become a professional and don't have a lot of money, today there is a lot of free content on the internet, which can greatly improve your game.
You could start by taking the 30-day Cardschat course, which in addition to being very good is free, below I leave the link for you to take a look.

Grateful Cesar.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
review the entire poker forum and read all the useful tips and watch a lot of videos online and then try it yourself and see what suits you and you will understand that you just need to gain experience

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best advice is to always stay calm, you're going to lose hands, it's normal, you can't let one hand shake you!

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

The best advice is ....not to give advice on your game

rgds

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Have patience and always stay focused! In every situation and game in a tournament, keeping a firm mind is the best choice to stay in competition.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The main tip is to study, study, study! :giggle:

Knowledge is power but remember a little knowledge is a dangerous thing… 😅

Asides for learning as much as you can about how to be a winning player, the other top two tips would be;

~ Have patience.

~ Ensure good bankroll management.

Best of luck! ❤️

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The best advice is to always play for your funds, which in the household budget are allocated in advance for entertainment. If there is no such money at a given time, just don't play. No matter how much you feel like it.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Thanks.
studying and playing poker, there is a lot of good knowledge of poker, free nowadays, so to improve you have to study seriously and apply what you studied in the game.

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker requires a lot of patience and there are many things to learn to improve. A Venezuelan professional poker player said something that stuck with me, which has a lot to do with discipline is "Don't fall in love with a Pair of Cards"... That means that there are players after the Preflop with Aces Kings , Queens or even Jacks, call raises until ShowDown. It's a mistake because sometimes those hands have lost their value even against low 2 pairs or board trips, flushes or straights.
Many times we also fall in love with trios and lose against flushes or even straights.

So "Don't fall in love with a Pair of Cards". Learn to fold them. I've seen pros doing it live like Daniel Negreanu, folding Aces after a turn against J-8s that hit a full house.:cool:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Take my advice - I'm not using it.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker requires a lot of patience and there are many things to learn to improve. A Venezuelan professional poker player said something that stuck with me, which has a lot to do with discipline is "Don't fall in love with a Pair of Cards"... That means that there are players after the Preflop with Aces Kings , Queens or even Jacks, call raises until ShowDown. It's a mistake because sometimes those hands have lost their value even against low 2 pairs or board trips, flushes or straights.
Many times we also fall in love with trios and lose against flushes or even straights.

So "Don't fall in love with a Pair of Cards". Learn to fold them. I've seen pros doing it live like Daniel Negreanu, folding Aces after a turn against J-8s that hit a full house.:cool:
Well said!
I have often been asked what my favourite hand is? And I always answer the winning hand!
Once in a MTT game I was dealt K/J off and the person under the gun, shoved all-in claiming he had his favourite hand, everyone folded around the table to me on the BB and at first I thought of folding if anyone had called before me, but then the UTG player made a mistake and called out "J/10 is always lucky for me". I had no reason to believe he was lying.
So as we were both playing a Jack I thought well the only card I am afraid of is his ten, but my King is the better kicker, So I called him. When the Flop, Turn and River didn't hit either of us. I took the pot with a King high and said "That's why I don't have a favourite hand!" :)
Only loser's have favourite hands!

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't forget that poker is just a game.:)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well....there should be a lot of great tips for playing poker....I'll give you the following....if you want to try and succeed in poker....never play it like it's just a game of bets... the first thing I learned is that in poker there is no luck... it is a whole science of mathematical probabilities that each hand has to be able to win.... so when you lose a hand of AA or KK it is not Bad luck, it's just the variance that determines that even hands as strong as this one will eventually lose...

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Keep calm at all times and that regardless of the possibilities you can lose the hand, many times we have 95% of winning the hand and still lose

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play poker, you definitely need constant practice, without it you will not make any progress.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
There is an old saying that goes, "If advice was good, no one would give it for free."

I'm not the best person to talk about poker, because I've never gone deep into studies, and my knowledge, I'd say it's the basics.
But if you want to become a professional and don't have a lot of money, today there is a lot of free content on the internet, which can greatly improve your game.
You could start by taking the 30-day Cardschat course, which in addition to being very good is free, below I leave the link for you to take a look.

Grateful Cesar.

Thanks for share this link, and I research more content to improve my skills. (y)(y)

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do not play with junk !!!
Perhaps this is the main and best advice for every beginner. This approach will save your money and nerves.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say learn when to fold good hands when you are probably beat. This is a hard skill to adhere to.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most important thing is not to rush into the game and not make quick decisions. Play emotionally, follow the bankroll rule, and learn all the time.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Thanks.
Patience.
This has a major and direct impact on your results and your progress. This is probably the key factor. Only through your own patience can you become a successful player.