Well My thinking is small BUT good news

DowntownDan

DowntownDan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well as a beginner, lets make a long good story short, having a good time and dont know much about texas holdem, but as it may stand im sitting next to a good holdem player, actually im only 30 and he is 70, and here comes the dumb question, hey, do you know anything about texas holdem, well by golly did I get to learn be care full what you ask for, you just might get it, we talked and yes I love my old timers, its called respect for you elders, try it some time it might work, any way he told me and gave me 3 warnings, your about to go with the best of the best, I had to really think about it, but then I said well doyle never said no to make it to where he is by saying no, so I went, had a good time and guess what, I only won 1 dollar, thats right one dollar, so im thinking about my rigged post and how now one believes me, well lets just say this, I did get a pair of aces the table loves me, but my best hand was 2 of a kind, 4 hours of play and im watchning other tables, well guess its time for someones to start kissing my ass, cause I lost online only on the river, its always the river, but not in real life, gee I have no words, but here are my words, no straigts, no flushes, no 4 of a kinds, I knew I was rigtht, and like the players said, or as I said, I play online poker, they said this is NOT online poker this is REAL poker. By Golly I have no words. Guess in all fairness just blew the bull shit argument of so many hands per hour out the door on that one, cheers, had a great time, learning but watching and calling it like I see it.
"BELIEF IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR KNOWLEDGE".
(*Just some old guy)

DowntownDan

DowntownDan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"I've got a hole in me pocket"

Ringo Starr-Yellow Submarine
We were so poor when I was a kid....my folks used to 'cut' a hole in my pocket (so I'd have 'somethin' to play with).

'They 'rigged' my pocket'.......but I didn't complain much.

thwizzofoz

thwizzofoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started reading this thread I thought I didn't understand at all what it's point was, but, after a while the point became clearer, except at the same time it didn't exactly, what I mean is it was basically about poker with a question of the finer points of poker and someone didn't know what was actually being asked and someone else got silly, and that started someone thinking it was rigged, which is true, because I realized that pockets and swimming pools and holes all are rigged which made me think, that, since all those are rigged, and rigs are rigged, and everything seems to be rigged, then we all must be rigged too!

DowntownDan

DowntownDan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started reading this thread I thought I didn't understand at all what it's point was, but, after a while the point became clearer, except at the same time it didn't exactly, what I mean is it was basically about poker with a question of the finer points of poker and someone didn't know what was actually being asked and someone else got silly, and that started someone thinking it was rigged, which is true, because I realized that pockets and swimming pools and holes all are rigged which made me think, that, since all those are rigged, and rigs are rigged, and everything seems to be rigged, then we all must be rigged too!
"I THINK....THEREFORE, I 'AM'. (At least.....I think I 'must' be).

*Moody Blues/*Take a free ride.

("Of course you are, my bright little star.....you're miles OF PILES... of your forfather's 'fruit". And now to 'suit' , our GGGREEAATT computer....... *YOU'RE MAGNETIC INK").