Well My thinking is small BUT good news

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well as a beginner, lets make a long good story short, having a good time and dont know much about texas holdem, but as it may stand im sitting next to a good holdem player, actually im only 30 and he is 70, and here comes the dumb question, hey, do you know anything about texas holdem, well by golly did I get to learn be care full what you ask for, you just might get it, we talked and yes I love my old timers, its called respect for you elders, try it some time it might work, any way he told me and gave me 3 warnings, your about to go with the best of the best, I had to really think about it, but then I said well doyle never said no to make it to where he is by saying no, so I went, had a good time and guess what, I only won 1 dollar, thats right one dollar, so im thinking about my rigged post and how now one believes me, well lets just say this, I did get a pair of aces the table loves me, but my best hand was 2 of a kind, 4 hours of play and im watchning other tables, well guess its time for someones to start kissing my ass, cause I lost online only on the river, its always the river, but not in real life, gee I have no words, but here are my words, no straigts, no flushes, no 4 of a kinds, I knew I was rigtht, and like the players said, or as I said, I play online poker, they said this is NOT online poker this is REAL poker. By Golly I have no words. Guess in all fairness just blew the bull shit argument of so many hands per hour out the door on that one, cheers, had a great time, learning but watching and calling it like I see it.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm really starting to get bored of people thinking their 100 hand sample sizes actually mean anything.

edit vvv: yes, a 10 line sentence is a little excessive.

Last edited:
mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that some of the time you use to post here might be better spent taking grammer lessons.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol snake

Attachments

• all_avatarsCABSAVVK.gif
    all_avatarsCABSAVVK.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 84
joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have more commas than arguments that you can back up with evidence.

A

Alfoldem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my friends house is rigged

played in a few tournies at a friends house last month, we played for about 8 hours

during this time there were two royals, numerous full houses and quads
my A7 lost to A3 when a 3 hit on the turn then again on the river (putting me out of the tourny)
Dumped out of another tourny by runner runner flush when villian had absolutely nothing
Pocket Aces got dealt more frequently than 1 in every 200

This is by no means an exhaustive list of the strange things that happened that day. These stats just dont add up, i have now labelled my friends house as rigged and have refused to play there again.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sammy Farah beat pocket 10s with ace-10 and then beat pocket aces with pocket 3s. Sammy Farah is rigged.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play for hours online in cash games and still leave the table within a few cents of what i started with

My bankroll is rigged :D

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that some of the time you use to post here might be better spent taking grammar lessons.

I was thinking same thing because the original post was very very hard to read. I actually do not see a point in original post what was the main point?

funny thing is Gammer is actually spelled Grammar!!! here I will fix your post.

pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone tell me what the OP said in English please?

Was he saying that he sat down with Doyle Brunson and discussed how online poker is rigged?

I'm so confused.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone tell me what the OP said in English please?

Was he saying that he sat down with Doyle Brunson and discussed how online poker is rigged?

I'm so confused.

lol....

I gave up about half way through, I did notice Doyle's name but no idea what it was about.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he said his "thingy is small, but good news"

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
played in a few tournies at a friends house last month, we played for about 8 hours

during this time there were two royals, numerous full houses and quads

THat was a pinnucle deck

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can put $10 in my pocket when I put my pants on, and it'll be gone when I take em off....
My pants are rigged.....

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg

I can put $10 in my pocket when I put my pants on, and it'll be gone when I take em off....
My pants are rigged.....

I just thought about it MY WIFE IS RIGGED.

I give her my paychecks and the money disappears.

thwizzofoz

thwizzofoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pants are rigged.....

When I jump into a cold swimming pool my... um... well... IT disappears. I think the swimming pool is rigged!

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL you all are cool, with that said.

was thinking same thing because the original post was very very hard to read. I actually do not see a point in original post what was the main point?

My point I was was trying to make is that until I made my post, I wanted so see if I was correct, MY POINT IS, there are too many monster hands being dealt, so I came up with the rig theory cause Im calling it like I see it, guess anyone can bring thier agrument to the table, cause until the day the Nevada gaming commssion takes it over, well in laymans terms were getting screwed, I belive that damm semi pro, like he said, your NOT playing poker your playing an online game, good thing I know this now, guess the question is do you. Other than grabing a rant, this is one cool intelligent site, cheers all.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep

LOL you all are cool, with that said.

was thinking same thing because the original post was very very hard to read. I actually do not see a point in original post what was the main point?

My point I was was trying to make is that until I made my post, I wanted so see if I was correct, MY POINT IS, there are too many monster hands being dealt, so I came up with the rig theory cause Im calling it like I see it, guess anyone can bring thier agrument to the table, cause until the day the Nevada gaming commssion takes it over, well in laymans terms were getting screwed, I belive that damm semi pro, like he said, your NOT playing poker your playing an online game, good thing I know this now, guess the question is do you. Other than grabing a rant, this is one cool intelligent site, cheers all.

yep the sites are going to risk losing BILLIONS of dollars a week to take your extra .10 in rake. Yes this is sarcasm, seriously though they gain hardly anything by rigging online poker, the truth is you see about 10x to 20x more hands online then you will ever see in a live game and yes people do get crazy hands live

example

was sitting at 1/2 NL LIVE a couple wees ago and two players got in a hand where on flopped a set of aces and one flopped a set of queens and both had about 1k in their stacks . the tun came with the case ace in the deck and made the trip aces now a very disguised quads and basically caused a $1200 pot in favor of the quads.

I have tons of hands like that from my live play, it happens that is what they call variance, stuff happens you take the swings for what they are which are swings and you stay even keeled and move on.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for you point that online isn't poker compared to live poker I think this is a true statement but not one that necessarily means that online poker is somehow rigged. Live and online are the same game with the same rules played differently. In online you get alot of really bad play that you don;t see as often in live games. Bad play and bad players equal to more bad beats and suck outs. Plus live is more of a people game then online is. Of course the older the person is you talk to the more they are going to believe that live is "real" poker and online isn't (I say this as a 49 year old by the way), since they "grew up" with live poker before there was such a thing as online poker. Remember us old times have a general lack of understanding and a misstrust of computers and the internet.

So talking to one older guy at a poker table isn't evidence that online poker is rigged.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just realized every pocket, pairs or otherwise, has a hole in it. Thus, pockets are rigged.

mrsnake3695

mrsnake3695

I'm confused
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just realized every pocket, pairs or otherwise, has a hole in it. Thus, pockets are rigged.

"I've got a hole in me pocket"

Ringo Starr-Yellow Submarine

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some very good repsones here, excellent points made, kind of interesting that when I play, unless im drunk or do something stupid, Im getting taken out on the river only, and that seems to be a problem too, even if we are seeing 10 times the hands online, the cards are just not acting right, hands are not holding up, people get rewarded for bad play etc. etc. and im not the only one this is happening too, wow you should have seen the words coming out of one players mouth yesterday, guess it does get frustrating when the only card in the deck that can beat you keeps coming out over and over and over, thats not a bad beat, there is something fishy going on. But I will still play cause I think at any rate, Im still learning what people do with the cards they have in there hand, and yes we all take bad beats, my beef is when your a 95 percent favor to win and you keep loosing with the odds on your side, its does get nerve racking.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well

it happens to everyone on this forum the thing is we know its part of playing poker so dont complain about it.