Using Poker Tracker 3 to identify leaks

C

ClubArrow77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I got poker tracker 3 and have been using it to analyze my hands played to identify leaks. Although I still have less than 10,000 hands, I do think I can identify some leaks.

According to my aggression factor, im an 8 which is pretty aggressive. It makes sense since I pretty much never limp in. Should I try to tone it down or keep it there?

My worst losing hands are AQo, followed by K6s, Q8o, T9o, 95o, and 77 although there are other minor hands that have cost me chips, none are as extreme as the following 6. I guess I should try to remove K6s, Q8o, T9o, 95o from my range but I was hoping for some advice on playing AQo and medium pocket pairs better. I know that Doyle is against playing AQ but I still think its a decent drawing hand.

What other factors should I look to to identify more leaks?

takethepain

takethepain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 000 hands aint that much to go on.

I would be interested in other peoples answers as well as I just bought PT3 and want to use it to improve my game as well.

A quick suggestion is to check out your VP$IP by position. A good player is positionally aware so you should see your button having the highest VP$IP with that number slowly dropping as you get closer to the blinds.

A

ariesj11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing ace queen and small pockets

I would normally raise with ace queen before the flop but if you dont hit i would be inclined to check it hoping for a free card. This hand can get people into so much trouble especially when cards like 8 9 or ten come on the flop, as people tend to call with this types of cards against a raise. I have a golden rule when it comes to small pocket pair, unless you hit your set or get a possible oesd then fold.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide