Study or Experience?

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For anything in life along with poker, I think that studying and experiencing in complimentary, so by studying u perform better at the tables, and by perfoming better u found new topics for studying,

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Practice is your own experience. Starting to play poker, I initially played without knowledge of theory. After about a year of playing and getting certain results, I began to read the theory and found out there what I came to in many ways. This is what I mean, you can read a lot of books and watch a thousand hours of video, but until you yourself understand what you need to win, this is all wasted time on theory.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree. Both are very important. 🙂

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt, without studies, there are not many chances of winning at poker, so the best thing is to study

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Experience added to luck and good knowledge is necessary for you to reach your goals in Poker, good luck and success

K

kostja007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do think you have to study the basic strategy, which means you should know what GTO is. But this is the basic strategy. Your goal should be to play exploitive to crush the playerpool, get a higher winrate and learn from your experience.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
now many players work with coaches, analyze hands and so on, improve their game

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Experience is the real shit. Pardon my french, not:)