stress in poker

Slawa1986

Slawa1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After great losses and offensive Beth bits I too freak out, quarrel with family and problems at work!!! So, I removed the poker runs 5 days and I'm back in the game!!!)))))Just need time to cool down and to take into account errors of losses!!

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have to minimize our loss.

When youre stress, your not playing you zone.

Have to stay away from poker for a while and come back when its gone.

B

bhmorte22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
music in the background helps, look at that game micro stack and sometimes unavoidable stress due to various factors within the game.

B

bhmorte22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
one thing and right when I'm with personal problems, not play because I get to extreme stress by not getting consentrar me as you like, and sometimes want to blame the poker when I was guilty myself for entering the table without being prepared psychologically at that time.

M

MidOhioBoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend an mp3 player or something to help with your stress. Seemed to help me with this problem. Hope if you try maybe itll help you

M

MidOhioBoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Also watching your game and being sure to not play at a wreckless limit for you. Meaning playing at a stakes game that may be too much will cause the stress as well. Good luck to you

eidikos

eidikos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can try drink a beer
if it helps you keep playing if not try something else

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better to fight this problemoy.vam analiziovat and should work on their mistakes is when you are able to avoid stressful situations

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to refuse to play when u r stressed

mendiolacubicle

mendiolacubicle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take my stress outside the house, walk around the community buy something from the convenient store or window shop in the nearest music store, anything that will get youboff from the idea of losing may help a lot! :)

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your stressed about poker itself, best thing to do is to just plug away at your leaks... Analyze your game and others games, take the pressure off your game and watch others stress with their money

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unless you are making a good income playing poker, it sounds like you should give it a rest. Casual and low stakes play should not be stressful, but relaxing and fun. If your stressed because of substantial losses, you have to know when to quit.

If you do make a living or supplement your living with poker, chill out dude, you're doing fine!

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stress can be a big detriment to your play. So go out for a couple of hours and distract this negative emotions

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very rarely get stressed, always want to do well, but it is just a game remember unless your a pro or think you are, then I could see stress entering the equation!

J

jayace66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think having your favorite tunes on would help, it helps me

C

corrupted15

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yoga or working helps me out a lot. And a good nights sleep!

S

SuzanneEckert

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should hear some good music, eat something. I mostly cook, then eat it to release stress. When you feel stressed you should leave game for some time, don't get too much focused on gaming.

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we can't have stress playing poker, we have to play with pleasure taking in mind that sometimes the tournaments can be boring (specially the tournaments that they are not turbo). if you are stressed when you play, hardly you will get good results.

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helps me relieve stress my cat, just a couple of minutes and Pat becomes easier. But if this does not help then overcome the drastic measures of 50 times.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When Poker puts my stress levels on the rise; I try to return to my first vice Alcohol.. It's just a game and remember if you weren't losing, you would simply be spending your dollars on something else. If you think u can profit than keep playing, but if you don't take the stress off and just play for fun.. My personal experience has been when you're stressing the game you play worse and make the wrong move.. Bite down and don't let the variance ruin your game!