Strategy for Freerolls paying 10 of 600

O

olflopwatcher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I was in that game you posted the screenshot of....

I, too have been trying to grind up a roll from freerolls. Very tough. Last year I won the $300 on FF, and ran $5 sng's up to $128. Started MTTing past my BRM level and went bust. I have come very close in the last month playing two or three a day, and cashed for .55 on ACR last week.
I have experimented with playing both LAG and TAG early. Lately I have been playing VERY tight in EP and MP, and then going LAG after registration closes. Joining the game towards the end of the registration helps with the frustration factor. Can't do that on BOL...sigh....
Use Equilab to get your equity numbers down and look for opportunities to exploit known tendencies and do it ruthlessly......just like any other game...AFTER the donks and maniacs have self-sorted themselves out....
GL and play well....
p.s. Does anybody know if BOL still requires a $$deposit in order to cash out?

O

olflopwatcher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Am in the nooner on BOL now

Got a table of sane players right off the bat! This will be fun!

K

Killean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you're playing freerolls like this, don't get too wrapped up in it. I think just enjoying the free card playing is a lot better than worrying about winning. If you play well, you'll have shots to cash, otherwise, you get to play poker for free :)

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if only 10 players of 600 win you need to be aggresive even early on the tournament. only 1/60 of the players will be itm so i would take lots of chances and try to risk my stack with good hands. if the tournament isnt turbo then you can play tighter on the first levels however after a couple of levels you will need to loosen up your game and make a good stack in order to have a good chance to finish in the money. good luck

Freeroll Passwords